Thread: First time punter

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First time punter

Hi everyone: I am interested in your advice on punting.
    1. Does the shop provide condoms or do you bring your own?
    2. Does the punter always need to have a shower in the shop?
    May be there is a old thread on this, if there is one, please provide link.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabab View Post
    They provide condoms. You can try to bring your own condoms if you want, but be warned, some girls will not allow it for safety reasons. Don't be upset if you get turned down.

And yes you have to shower at the shop. You can say you just showered, etc, but usually the girl would want to do it herself to make sure the key areas are cleaned properly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. most of the ladies that offer sex will have their own supply of condoms, but theres no issues bringing your own (in my experience). On some rare occasions bringing your own will tip some ladies to do FS with you when they werent inclined to do so originally. Like at a massage shop or similar.

2. A WL shop will have showers in the room and most of the time the WLs will get you to shower before the fun starts. Sometimes the fun starts in the shower! If you're punting in a massage shop, its a hit and miss on showers and most of the time the shower itself isn't in the room, its somewhere down the hall.

1. Yes, unless is a Massage shop or the lady is Massage lady
    2. Most of the time, especially korean, the only one that sometimes allow no shower is Japanese, but still clean up down there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    They provide condoms. You can try to bring your own condoms if you want, but be warned, some girls will not allow it for safety reasons. Don't be upset if you get turned down.

And yes you have to shower at the shop. You can say you just showered, etc, but usually the girl would want to do it herself to make sure the key areas are cleaned properly.
    Are you allowed to bring your own towel or you have to use their towel to dry?
    Is it a good idea to put some sanitisers near groin area?
    Does the showering usually take 10 minutes?
    I am interested in this place, $75 for 30 minutes. http://www.brothelshurlstonepark.com...k-services.php

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. All of them will provide condoms, but as GoldfishMan mentioned, some girls are quite thorough and will double check nothing dodgy has been done to the condoms before they use it.
    2. Depends if you're going to a FS (full service) or just a RNT joint. Majority of FS require you to shower whereas only some RNT places will have a shower for you to use. IMO, I always shower before I go, ensures I smell good and that the WL/ML knows Im clean

Banned
    Unlike brothels where there are showers in the room, many RNT shops don't have proper shower facilities. Best to shower and not go in with BO before you go to a RNT shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Unlike brothels where there are showers in the room, many RNT shops don't have proper shower facilities. Best to shower and not go in with BO before you go to a RNT shop.
    What is BO?

Does Brothel require client to check in with their NSW service QR codes?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am also a first timer (I'm an American here on vacation). Are appointments generally preferred or can I just walk in as well? How does WeChat work?

Banned
    What is BO?

Does Brothel require client to check in with their NSW service QR codes?
    BO = body odour.

No check in with QR codes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beeohess View Post
    I am also a first timer (I'm an American here on vacation). Are appointments generally preferred or can I just walk in as well? How does WeChat work?
    You can make bookings but you can also just walk in and see a line up of girls in the process. If you're going in then maybe choose a time when it's not too busy. Evenings will usually be busy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I remember my first time at a brothel. Was so nervous.

Now it's like you just strut in without a care in the world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I remember my first time at a brothel. Was so nervous.

Now it's like you just strut in without a care in the world.
    For some customers it's a real worry because they don't want to be seen walking into a brothel or a RNT shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    For some customers it's a real worry because they don't want to be seen walking into a brothel or a RNT shop.
    Yea I get it. Though over time that feeling will disappear as well hahaha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea I get it. Though over time that feeling will disappear as well hahaha.
    I still get that feeling sometimes. Especially if it's like a huge public area.

1. Better to BYO just in case. Usually wl supply one but there was a shop I went to, their mamasan is strict or so they say. So they can't bring in condom. One case I used mine. Another case I had no condom and the girl bought out the cling wrap which wasn't a great experience..

2. Would be nice if punter shower first

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I still get that feeling sometimes. Especially if it's like a huge public area.

1. Better to BYO just in case. Usually wl supply one but there was a shop I went to, their mamasan is strict or so they say. So they can't bring in condom. One case I used mine. Another case I had no condom and the girl bought out the cling wrap which wasn't a great experience..

2. Would be nice if punter shower first
    You know what returns that feeling to me? Seeing privates. Every encounter is in a different set of apartments with their own entrances.

You loiter outside pretending to do things until they tell you the number to buzz. Then the long lift up to the level and the knock on the door to see what's behind it. Sometimes excitement and sometimes disappointment for the punter depending on what's behind the door.

Banned
    You know what returns that feeling to me? Seeing privates. Every encounter is in a different set of apartments with their own entrances.

You loiter outside pretending to do things until they tell you the number to buzz. Then the long lift up to the level and the knock on the door to see what's behind it. Sometimes excitement and sometimes disappointment for the punter depending on what's behind the door.
    You open the door and it's a MILF in her 50's waiting to give you a sloppy BJ.