Visited her last Friday.
Paid for 1 hour at Ginza - then asked to move to 278.
Never knew that 278 was still occupied by Ginza! Seems a lot of Jap girls were there that night.
In the room and she greeted me with a big smile.
Got undressed and she gently put my coat on a hanger and my shoes by the door. A small gesture but very considerate. Something that only Jap girls do.

Face: 4.5/5 - very cute and looks better than the photos.

Body: 4.5/5 - perfect body for fuck with natural B cups. Her skin was sooooo smooth and I couldn't stop touching her.

Height: 160cm-ish on bare foot.

English: 4/5 - good conversational level.

BBBJ: 4/5 - good technique. No use of hands and focuses a lot on the head that will make you blow if you don't control.

69: 4/5 - she responds well to DATY and I gave her a bit of rimming (I don't think she gives rimming). Her pussy was getting wet while I was fucking her pussy with my tongue for good 10 mins. It was getting more and more slimy and her pussy juice is absolutely delicious.

Sex: 4/5 - Very GFE style and not PSE (she'll go gentle and slow on you).

Doggy: 5/5 - the view from above when you're giving her a doggy is something to die for. Her ass is so perfect and her pussy will grab onto your cock when you are banging her from behind. Gotta control or will blow in no time.

Chemistry: 3.5/5 - she makes no fake moan and depending on your preference, she can come across as a bit reserved or quiet during sex. I was also initiating most of the conversations so I believe she's an introvert in terms of her MBTI.

Will I come back: a big YES!