Name: Aika
Place: 42 Gladesville
Date: June 2022
Price: 220/45 min
Services (provided this session): Light kissing, BBBJ
Size/shape: cute MILF, thin figure

Value for money/recommend: No

My experience/comments:

I happened to have some free time over the long weekend and quickly made a booking at 42 because they are close/easy to get to. I had been meaning to see Aika for a while and had seen some decent reviews.

As I’m arriving I get a message asking if I’m still coming, so assume she’s ready. But once I’m there I get told that she’s not and so I have to sit in a waiting room for about 10 minutes.

She comes to get me and we go to the room together. She gives me a hug and a few light kisses, we start taking our clothes off, I notice she’s avoiding any DFK - maybe she wants mouthwash first? She motions me to go to the shower with her, but as soon as I’m there she jumps back out and starts going back and forth in the room getting things - her phone, towels, a bag. This goes on for a few minutes and it’s freezing cold so I turn the water on first. She finishes and comes back with mouthwash, and we start to shower. She gives me a quick wash, I try to initiate some DFK but she’s still avoiding, and moves down to give me a BBBJ. This lasts for about 30 seconds before she’s up and handing me a towel.

We get on to the bed and she lies on my chest and asks me a bunch of questions. I ask if she wants to get started and start by moving my hands to touch her. She suddenly runs off to grab her phone and starts asking me about Sydney and where I like to go.

Once this is over she starts making her way down to give me another BBBJ again, this again lasts for about 30 seconds before she suggests we get in to 69 position. So I’m ready for some DATY and start teasing her with some licks and getting right in to it. She starts giving me a very rough HJ, and I ask if she can be a bit more gentle. She takes this as a signal to stop? and goes off to get a condom.

I’m thinking okay, great we’re getting somewhere. She puts the condom on, and I start to move in to missionary and try to touch her breasts - she avoids this and pushes me in to the middle squeezing her B cups on either side of my face. Then her phone alarm goes off. She gets her phone and shows me the timer - there’s 13 minutes left. She says oh, do you want to extend for 15 minutes it’s only $60, we don’t have enough time.

I feel like I’m being extorted at this point. I’ve had girls waste time before but at least I’ve gotten to fuck them for a decent amount of time and had time to finish. So I tell her I’d rather leave if she’s not actually going to provide services that I paid for - I get up, get changed, go to reception and tell them she’s wasting my time. They give me $50 back, I ask for half but they can’t/won’t, because apparently she still needs to get paid for the ‘services’ she’s providing/not providing.

I would not recommend, she’s a time waster and doesn’t even provide the (Diamond) services you should get for this price point. YMMV.