Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anytime

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did a walk in and got F****. Very good. Nice and petite. Good service too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Fairy recently - nice girl, easy enough to chat to, smoking body. Fair range of options though slightly expensive for some. Left happy enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is Fairy from please? Is she the same one who works at SSDS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, not the one who is at SSDS/Luna

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks! What nationality is F from at anytime?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is from Thailand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you Sushidelight

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where is this shop ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    where is this shop ?
    It is near a chicken shop, I’d only give the chicken maybe a 5/10 though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip07 View Post
    It is near a chicken shop, I’d only give the chicken maybe a 5/10 though.
    for real? it actually looks pretty good. I was going to swing by for that only at some point.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    for real? it actually looks pretty good. I was going to swing by for that only at some point.
    Yeah I dropped in one day on a lunch break, the food looks amazing online, but I was a little disappointed. Lacking in flavour, the chicken wasn’t dry though which was good. Maybe I got them on a bad day. Perhaps you can do a report for us after your visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I dropped in one day on a lunch break, the food looks amazing online, but I was a little disappointed. Lacking in flavour, the chicken wasn’t dry though which was good. Maybe I got them on a bad day. Perhaps you can do a report for us after your visit.
    Bris99's guide to fine dining: I'm up for the challenge. Every time I walk by I think, "holy crap, that smells good!".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the chicken shop smelled good, look good and size seem generous but taste and moist level would barely reach a 5/10- so look like a HAB, but taste like MILF or maybe a GILF- Return factor: not for me - the korean place is better!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    J**, Anytime

At least this place wasnt brownslopes
    The greener variety. Busy road. Front door entrance
    Chicken smells in the distance
    Greeted by my booking

Young and attractive. Thai
    Braces? Dont see that often. Cute
    Not sure im dealing with a nuclear physicist here
    Average massage, but was looking forward to chapter two

From conversation, a few sandwiches short of a picnic
    Nice enough, just hard to engage with
    Whats for dessert?
    Seems half the restaurant was shut down
    The bits that were available were too expensive
    Got a look at the impressive balcony set.
    Bottom floor was proportioned oddly

Not enough for me to splash out.
    Maybe others dig her, but not this cat
    Said my goodbyes and that was that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The gelding is not one to disappoint. My booking at anytime fell over at the last minute, rather than visit another establishment or head home, I went into the chicken shop and here is my review:

Chicken: two types, normal and spicy. They didn't have spicy on the day which would have been my strong preference. Had normal, agree with other reviews on here - not dry but a bit bland. Didn't look or taste like it had been cooked over charcoal. High expectations going in, would just scrape in as a 5 out of 10.
    Chips: well below average - 2 or 3 out of 10. My local shitty corner takeaway does better chips.
    Extras: bloke on counter gave me a straight up no, but maybe try your luck with extra pineapples.
    WIR: semi-keen to try spicy, though would have low expectations. Bit disappointed overall.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The gelding is not one to disappoint. My booking at anytime fell over at the last minute, rather than visit another establishment or head home, I went into the chicken shop and here is my review:

Chicken: two types, normal and spicy. They didn't have spicy on the day which would have been my strong preference. Had normal, agree with other reviews on here - not dry but a bit bland. Didn't look or taste like it had been cooked over charcoal. High expectations going in, would just scrape in as a 5 out of 10.
    Chips: well below average - 2 or 3 out of 10. My local shitty corner takeaway does better chips.
    Extras: bloke on counter gave me a straight up no, but maybe try your luck with extra pineapples.
    WIR: semi-keen to try spicy, though would have low expectations. Bit disappointed overall.
    currently in the SC pub and the spicy might be a good lunch option

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

An excellent review. I wonder if the guy on counter is reading this? Maybe we will see his chip game (CG) improve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123