Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Economy, Inflation and Industry

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't forget girls and shops don't pay their fair share of tax and a lot have 10% surcharge for eftpos and card payments.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Don't forget girls and shops don't pay their fair share of tax and a lot have 10% surcharge for eftpos and card payments.
    Wait until cash is replaced by a digital currency then everyone will be paying their fair share of tax.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Wait until cash is replaced by a digital currency then everyone will be paying their fair share of tax.
    Agree, but that will be a while yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, but that will be a while yet.
    Haha the horizon where shops start accepting crypto is not far away hey..

Banned
    I saw a ML having a small bag of condoms. Yet she wanted me to supply the condom or charge me $2 for it.

With the inflation I guess next I have to pay for the tissue papers too or bring my own Kleenex.

What do I tell my wife when going out I carry a box of Kleenex under my arm?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There is always a market for vice.
    In boom times, in hard times, whatever, people always need release, to have fun, to unwind, to do something crazy, to escape and forget their normal daily life.
    Gambling, alcohol, prostitution - if you are a good businessman you can't go wrong.
    Just get the basics right - good quality girls, that provide good service, efficient reception staff, nice clean premises.
    If you build it they will come - and pay - and cum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I saw a ML having a small bag of condoms. Yet she wanted me to supply the condom or charge me $2 for it.

With the inflation I guess next I have to pay for the tissue papers too or bring my own Kleenex.

WTF that's ridiculous... Surely the condoms are provided by the shop, not from her own pocket. SMH would avoid that ML haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bredandwine View Post
    WTF that's ridiculous... Surely the condoms are provided by the shop, not from her own pocket. SMH would avoid that ML haha
    Why would a massage shop provide condoms? They're not supposed to provide FS. The girls will bring their own condoms if they provide extras. As for tissues, I heard some shops charge their girls for overuse of tissues. Thank goodness the girls bring their own wet wipes.

Banned
    Why would a massage shop provide condoms? They're not supposed to provide FS. The girls will bring their own condoms if they provide extras. As for tissues, I heard some shops charge their girls for overuse of tissues. Thank goodness the girls bring their own wet wipes.
    Some shops are so strict about not offering the extras for fear of council's checks that they forbid the girls to carry condoms.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm true ive been enlightened now. Would have thought that most girls would provide CBJ. But even still - point is charging for these amenities is a bit far fetched

Banned
    Some shops are so strict about not offering the extras for fear of council's checks that they forbid the girls to carry condoms.
    That reminds me of one shop where extras are usually not offered. One girl had no condoms and offered BJ with a cling wrap. I said no thanks. She seemed desperate for money since it had been quiet that day at the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That reminds me of one shop where extras are usually not offered. One girl had no condoms and offered BJ with a cling wrap. I said no thanks. She seemed desperate for money since it had been quiet that day at the shop.
    Holy shit lol not sure how cling wrap would feel... honestly could quite hurt haha

Banned
    Holy shit lol not sure how cling wrap would feel... honestly could quite hurt haha
    I was surprised that she took it out of her pocket. Was it used for her sandwich or cover for her food? I don't know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was surprised that she took it out of her pocket. Was it used for her sandwich or cover for her food? I don't know.
    Hahaha wrapped her lunch then over to wrap some dicks. Saving the world from single use plastics one dick at a time

Banned
    It depends how tightly she wraps the little brother.

Some girls put a rubber band over it to prevent the wrap slipping out. The rubber band restricts blood flow and makes a ring mark over the little brother. Hopefully your wife doesn't notice it as it take a few days to disappear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It depends how tightly she wraps the little brother.

Some girls put a rubber band over it to prevent the wrap slipping out. The rubber band restricts blood flow and makes a ring mark over the little brother. Hopefully your wife doesn't notice it as it take a few days to disappear.
    Jesus lol the rubber band acts as a pseudo cock ring. Interesting antics, will bring my own condoms next time and save the cling wrap for my food

Banned
    I heard on the news this morning that there has been a run on tissues at supermarkets depleting shelves, some of you classy fellas might have to start wiping yourselves on the curtains in the shops after your session....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I heard on the news this morning that there has been a run on tissues at supermarkets depleting shelves, some of you classy fellas might have to start wiping yourselves on the curtains in the shops after your session....
    What's the world coming to now? Before it was a run on toilet paper. Now it's tissues. What's next? Condoms?

Banned

Not much Kleenex around at the moment, empty shelves at my local Coles, and you have a wife! Does your mum know............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I wouldn't call that a vicious cycle. It's simply every man for himself... If you don't jack up your price, your PPP will be swallowed up by the inflation. Gotta move with the times, not against it.

If I had to choose between seeing the price of everything going up and everyone getting a bigger pay check to keep up, vs prices staying the same but only a select few getting "wealthy", guess which one I would choose? Don't go calling me a Commie now, I just have a heart!

I wouldn't buy anything at the moment if I were you, we are nowhere near the bottom. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for news from the US tonight AEST. If you see 75 basis point rate hike being printed, sit back and watch the carnage unfold everywhere tomorrow.
    ______
    No mate. Mkt wanted 75 BP hike cos they wanted to see decisive action to strangle inflation earlier rather than it become structural.. that's why we all green on s&P and asx today.... But you right, don't buy anything now, more downside awaits

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast