Thread: Mx Laos Minny – Bexley Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mx Laos Minny – Bexley Massage

a mate of mine said to go check out this girl at Bexley Massage. I like the way she looks so might as well and I live close enough to drop by. They did post her face in wechat but got removed and as of now theres a new photo and that is exactly her. She told me she likes clubbing and showed me photos of her at Wao and I did see a photo of her on their fb as well. I won’t post photo, you guys can sort yourself out.

Face: 7/10 SEA gold standard of plastic beauty. Think foxy but less sexy, and more warm and inviting.

Body: 7/10 very leggy, flat ass, very leggy, fake boobs, very leggy, slender type. Overall a very feminine figure. Skinny arms and skinny legs but proportional to her body fat percentage. Unlike how some women carry fat on their arms… she does not. Also maybe 175cm.

Age: hard as fuck to tell, we were joking around about her age. She said shes 21. Don’t think so. I reckon maybe 25, she has that youthful cheekiness about her.

Communication: Her english is good enough to communicate. She also speaks a bit of Chinese. She also likes to entertain herself by saying something to you in her language and laughing.

Service: 4/10 experienced but kinda lazy. Bbbj, sucked on my nips, dfk, cg. a point for each only cos she did the action.
    Solid bbbj, good use of friction with tongue
    DFK, not much tongue action, mostly lfk and lip kissing
    DATY, not much to talk about, I did it as more of a formality, wasn’t able to get her into it
    Her CG was a bit too tight for me, and it death gripped me into softness. But her HJ skills were a little too good so I decided to let her finish me with her hands. Didn’t try anything else. She also did this one thing that can drive a man crazy. Just as you’re about to come, she stops her movement and looks away. You’ll think FUCK this bitch is gonna ruin my orgasm. But then she’ll stare into your soul, slowly stick out her tongue and start tugging again.
    Also one point she was sucking my nips so hard I had to tell her to stop and theres a bitemark and im like “you bit me, theres a mark” and shes like “nooo, nooo you like” in playful manner, smiling at me.

Overall
    For $250/hr and for how she looks, yeah its good value if youre looking to smash and dash a cheeky hot SEA chick you saw at the club last Friday.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great honest review man! Was thinking of coming out here but now i might keep my money. Girls can be hot but if the service is mid then id rather somewhere else

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been here before. The chick i saw was mid late 30s. But man she tongue fucked my asshole so bad. Only downside to this joint was the sheets and bedding stinks and needs changing more regularly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The ass raping was not the standard service I recall. It was some Chinese written on a paper stuck on the wall with a price on it. Girl pointed at it and I said yes like a meek little sheep and got ass raped for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    Been here before. The chick i saw was mid late 30s. But man she tongue fucked my asshole so bad. Only downside to this joint was the sheets and bedding stinks and needs changing more regularly.
    sheets were fine but holy fk the traffic is loud

The ass raping was not the standard service I recall. It was some Chinese written on a paper stuck on the wall with a price on it. Girl pointed at it and I said yes like a meek little sheep and got ass raped for it.
    thats hectic

Banned
    .....Only downside to this joint was the sheets and bedding stinks and needs changing more regularly.
    Hygiene and cleanliness are both very important these days. Some shops seem to be too focused on the financial side and forget the health risks posed to customers and their girls. If the sheets are not being replaced regularly it can be a breeding ground for bacteria and germs leading to customers contracting certain viruses or infections. Time to bring out the blue lights and bug detectors!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Hygiene and cleanliness are both very important these days. Some shops seem to be too focused on the financial side and forget the health risks posed to customers and their girls. If the sheets are not being replaced regularly it can be a breeding ground for bacteria and germs leading to customers contracting certain viruses or infections. Time to bring out the blue lights and bug detectors!
    Best to avoid as not worth if hygiene not meeting safety standards
    Move on