Thread: I came to AUS99 and all I got was another RIA post

I came to AUS99 and all I got was another RIA post

2 other threads on Ria, so I won't go into all the usual stats and whatnot. I agree with both Aloscha's and PKING2's thoughts except I missed out on the menthol BBBJ for reasons.

WIR? Absolutely, I'm gonna see her again. She was a bucket list punt for me.

Looks: Some cosmetic face work nicely done which gives her a Korean actress look (think Let's Eat main actress but younger with straight hair and bigger eyes). Flawless smooth skin, plump lips and light makeup. For those unfamiliar with the Korean look, her face might be a bit odd. Banging tight body; not an ounce of fat but not skin and bone either.

Style: Ria's a straight up tease. She knows she's a hot lady (not a girl) and owns it. She gives a coquettish GFE. For example, she says she's 18 and I look at her bug-eyed saying "Please don't be 18, I don't need that on my conscience" and she gives me this foxy look and replies "You passed my test." She then goes down for BBBJ and just before starting says "I'm not 18" with a glint in her eyes and proceeds to give an extremely wet sensual BJ.

Attitude: Full marks. If every Korean were like her, I'd exclusively see Koreans from now on. It helps she has good English.

Summary: I won't give the full play by play, only we lost track of time and Ria whined that she didn't get a go on top.

There was rarely a moment between acts without banter, LFK or DFK.

Ria got really affectionate during and after DATY, loved that. Very natural responses overall, she's quiet but her body is responsive.

Needless to say, we had good chemistry. I rarely lust after women, but Ria is one of those women. So much so I really took my time with her. We ran out of time but she says she prefers it that way, so the next time will be even hotter

Banned
    There are two issues with Korean girls. Many go under the knife and have lots of plastic surgery to make themselves look beautiful and have large breasts. If you prefer natural beauty and not plastic girls then look elsewhere. Secondly, many have KPS.

No KPS from Ria.

I know about the plastic surgery but I went through a K-pop phase as a teen, so I'm used to it and in this case it actually ticked a box. Also I've seen bad Korean plastic jobs and this wasn't one of them.

She has very minimum cosmetic surgery, but she said she only have boobjob. But who knows. Yeah she is a fun girl, you can talk or straight action. If you talk with her, she is very2 gfe style

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post

(think Let's Eat main actress but younger with straight hair and bigger eyes).

lets eat has a few main characters
    which one are you referring?

Thanks Fatstache for the AR and glad you had a fun time with Ria

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    lets eat has a few main characters
    which one are you referring?
    First series, short hair, has a fluffy dog and works at a law firm.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Thanks Fatstache for the AR and glad you had a fun time with Ria
    So ria is beef noodle alliance approved?

4/4

Oh damn we have new member

4/5 lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    First series, short hair, has a fluffy dog and works at a law firm.
    ive never watched the show. but a quick google make me think you are referring to Lee Soo-kyung?

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    ive never watched the show. but a quick google make me think you are referring to Lee Soo-kyung?
    Yep that's right.

Great AR, bro.

Ria is a very real girl, definitely worthy a visit. BTW, She only stay 3 month in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    Great AR, bro.

Ria is a very real girl, definitely worthy a visit. BTW, She only stay 3 month in Sydney.
    Oh shit, thanks for the heads up on the 3 month stay, will have to get her booked quite soon then to avoid missing out

Ria is working today~~~

Call us or msg us to make a booking ~~