Thread: Sensual massage with Emily (and Ada)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sensual massage with Emily (and Ada)

Persons name : Emily (and Ada)

Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage

Month/Year of Visit : July 2023

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $90/30 mins

Extras Cost : (on offer but I found out too late)

Services Provided This Session: Professional part 1 by Ada and super sensual NHJ by Emily

Size/shape : Emily is a very attractive, beautiful face, slim with lovely pair of boobs and a nice bum. She’s very modern looking Thai girl with blondish long hair,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Contacted Ada via Wechat and booked a session with Emily at 5pm on a Tuesday. Unfortunately closer to the session, Ada messaged me saying the punter who booked Emily prior to my session wants to extend the session and asked if I can come late but since I couldn’t, Ada offered to do the part 1 for me and let Emily finish off with part 2.

I’ve known Ada for awhile but never had the opportunity to get in the room with her. I’ve seen reviews where other punters here have had the chance to be with her so I agreed and it’s probably one of the best punting sessions in a long time.

Part 1 by Ada - it was spot on, she gave me a very firm thai massage on par with what I get at legit Thai shops.. she did do a little tickle tackle during the session which was a surprise and got me excited thinking there might be more on offer but that wasn’t the case.. however loved the Part 1.. and the Emily walks in, this is the 2nd time I’m seeing her at the shop, the previous one was weeks before and I was sure Emily wouldn’t remember me.

The session started with sensual part 2 with a lot of teasing via the 2nd hole and a bit of dirty talk along the way and to my surprise she remembered me from the previous session and she started referring to the chats we had the last time I was with her which was awesome.. instantly felt the connection which made the part 2 even more enjoyable.

I won’t go too much into the details of the session but we did pretty much every one could expect in a part 2 session and it was so intense that she ended up taking some of my Jizz on her hair.

Once done, I helped her clean up the mess on her hair and had a bit of a banter and giggles afterwards, then a few hugs and kisses later I left the place a very happy man looking forward for the next session with Emily.

Highlight for me was definitely the part 1 with Ada.. even though it was just part 1, the fact she did a bit of TT got me super excited which made part 2 even more fun.

Emily is amazing, he English is perfect for a “Thai Student” in Sydney.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️Tuesday Roster ❤️❤️❤️

Sabina Pretty Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand. 25 year old good massage good English service 9

Name: EMILY
    Size:6
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top 1 popular girls 5 Star �� service Petite lovely girls great service lovely personality GFE Feeling good extra service hot Don’t miss out high recommend

Shara (Thai Busty Beauty)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, Curvy Body, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

KIM �� NEW SEXY GIRLS
    GOOD ⭐ SERVICE DD CUP GFE FELLING GOOD ENGLISH SWEET PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE GOOD SERVICE OPEN MIND SERVICE PLEASE EARLY BOOKING NOW HOT BODY DON'T MISS OUT

Name: SANDY
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 49 kg
    Cup Size: D cup
    Petite lovely girls great service lovely
    22 year old good personality very good girls good extra service ++ Open mind service so sexy

Name: JULlY
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Cup Size: C +cup
    New Petite sexy girls Tanned skin great service lovely personality good extra service
    22 years old must try
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had exactly same experience once. Ada fantasies as well