Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question on realisitc expectations for the quality of WL, ML and bar girls in Thailand

Question on realisitc expectations for the quality of WL, ML and bar girls in Thailand

I have a trip to Bangkok booked but the MLs/WLs on the websites/Lines online look alright, but not crazy hot - certainly not hot enough to justify the trip expense.

I have been browsing the Thai twitter/onlyfans world and there are some drop dead gorgeous girls on there. I was wondering if it's a realistic expectation to meet girls that look like that in person as bar girls, MLs or WLs.

Or even if it's possible for a young dude to just meet girls that attractive around the way

Example: https://twitter.com/pmuayp
    FVJBtFIVsAA_VEy.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi,

Have been to Thailand many times. Yes some of the girls are stunners.

http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses/-

This shop in Bangkok is my favourite.

As always - when you enter the shop all the girls line up so you can make your choice - Beware of Ladyboys.

As you walk around central Bangkok you will find girls sitting on chairs outside the shops. Thus you can get an idea of some who are working that day/night.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do you want a girl who is crazy hot? or do you want to have a girl who will give you the satifaction you are after? or do you want it all?

I'm sure many of us have been with the crazy hot ones who think they have a golden pussy too and will try to bleed you dry for the privilege of their company. I remember the days of Thai Club in KL where stunners would sidle up and say "pay me to sit and drink with you" Of course this was met with raucous laughter.

Having had enough trips to Thailand to comment I would say most girls in the bars are in the range of 5 to 8 ish. As here when you advertise your bar or MP wouldn't you get the most gorgeous ones you could and make out that that was the normal standard. I remember sitting in a popular bar in Nana Plaza in 2015 thinking out of the 30 or so girls - well there a few maybe's and many definitely not but no OMG I want her. Bars in Phnon Penn now have bar girls that don't go with customers - WTF. I bar hopped the perimetre bars in Angeles before COVID struck and there wasn't much quality in about 10/15 bars.

I suggest possibly the semi pros at discos or the "fresh off the farm" girls for that SYT Thia beauty.

I've often seen mature men at hotel breakfasts with girls I would rate as 5 out of 10. I think to myself why would he choose her? Was he so drunk? Or was it ok she's not a stunner but she was a 3 holer, multiple pop girl who would call him Daddy and fulfil every fantasy he had?
    Of course beauty or sexiness or performance are all variables which we all interpret differently.

When I travel I spoil myself with business class, very good hotels and good food. I too am constantly weighing up the costs vs what I get compared to home. Can I justify spending 6/7 k for airfares, accom, food and travel costs for 3 wks in the playgrounds of the world - add on another 1.5 to 2 k for fun and one wonders whether that outlay could provide a better VFM experience at home.

Yes there are some stunners but if they are choosing between you and some filthy rich Japanese man who will they pick?
    I'm not saying don't go but keep things real and in perspective. YVMD
    4FoW2

Banned
    Go to the shopping centres and you will find many glamours hanging out or going there after work. Thais love to shop and to stay out of the heat they go to the shopping centres where's it cool.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to the large motorcar shows in Thailand. The girls there are stunning. You can get lucky. I have also had good success at the private gents clubs.

Sometimes, it just takes time to look and sample. Diamonds are there at other venues and you can also have a great time. Frequently, when You meet an affectionate stunner, put them on contract for a few months. You can then spend a week together and/or go travelling with them. Only a few times has it been “buyer beware” but then make a quick exit. Sure, you will miss them, but there are plenty of stunning, friendly, nice girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes like M.A I always have a couple of days in BKK and visit Doki …Dream Massage and Premier 101…the girls are always stunning and the service nothing short of amazing…Going to try Analisa this time and Momo and maybe Kokoro…if I have time…then Hua Hin and finish off at Pattaya Soi 6 is something every punter should do once but once is not enough …

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey guys what do you get for your 2200baht massage at Dreamheaven? Whats included?
    My preference is to do the deed in my hotel room, more comfortable, etc etc so I imagine they have take out?
    Considering I could get a decent freelancer for 1500Tb ST I'm hoping the "extras" are inclusive or not lots more????? Imagine inclusive is hj maybe Bj but if you want more???? Whats your normal tip?
    Appreciate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Hey guys what do you get for your 2200baht massage at Dreamheaven? Whats included?
    My preference is to do the deed in my hotel room, more comfortable, etc etc so I imagine they have take out?
    Considering I could get a decent freelancer for 1500Tb ST I'm hoping the "extras" are inclusive or not lots more????? Imagine inclusive is hj maybe Bj but if you want more???? Whats your normal tip?
    Appreciate
    At least one shot ..usually 90 minutes 2 shots…FS …I usually ring or make an appointment…best to check the girl you like provides the service You want..lot of the girls don’t do bare back blow job and rimming …just send the shop a message they will tell you…or ask when you arrive ..lots of the girls at Annalisa don’t do bbbj only a couple do rimming so it is best to check first…all the BJ bars do natural and CIM …good luck finding a girl who swallows…
    The best shop for stunners that provide these services Is dream massage and Doki also mostly does…lots of st girls don’t you have to ask them also…
    I usually only tip 100 or 200 …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know LB massage places in Bangkok besides Lucky massage on Suk Rd, I know most MS have 1 or 2 LB's but any other full staffed with LB's?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Yes like M.A I always have a couple of days in BKK and visit Doki …Dream Massage and Premier 101…the girls are always stunning and the service nothing short of amazing…Going to try Analisa this time and Momo and maybe Kokoro…if I have time…then Hua Hin and finish off at Pattaya Soi 6 is something every punter should do once but once is not enough …
    Highly recommend Analisa and Kokoro if you get the time.

Kokoro is done up nicely, they put a lot of effort into the atmosphere vs other shops being kind of basic.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Appreciate
    They have outcall service 24/7, probably best to add them on Line, Whatsapp or Wechat to check price but most shops ask to cover cost of taxi. Tip optional imo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebuzu View Post
    Highly recommend Analisa and Kokoro if you get the time.

Kokoro is done up nicely, they put a lot of effort into the atmosphere vs other shops being kind of basic.
    Thanks Mate..staying next door to Annalisa so will probably check it out and have read some great reviews about Kokoro …although the receptionist on line is the most unfriendly of any in BKK so I have moved them to last on my list..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Mate..staying next door to Annalisa so will probably check it out and have read some great reviews about Kokoro …although the receptionist on line is the most unfriendly of any in BKK so I have moved them to last on my list..
    Really, at Analisa or Kokoro?

Analisa haven't had any issues, Kokoro find they can be pretty slow to reply on Line sometimes...

The receptionist at Analisa wears a hijab which find kind of interesting... friendly and professional though from my experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really, at Analisa or Kokoro?

Analisa haven't had any issues, Kokoro find they can be pretty slow to reply on Line sometimes...

The receptionist at Analisa wears a hijab which find kind of interesting... friendly and professional though from my experience
    The one at Kokoro but then I read how great the girls are there…also tried for natural BJ at Annalisa and she said only a few of the girls do…the older ones …geeze might be spending most of my time at BJ bars …they reckon 7 heaven is great…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The one at Kokoro but then I read how great the girls are there…also tried for natural BJ at Annalisa and she said only a few of the girls do…the older ones …geeze might be spending most of my time at BJ bars …they reckon 7 heaven is great…
    7 heaven is worth a try, bit quick and mechanical tho, 3500 THB for 3 girl BJ is pretty special mostly young and pretty

If go for 3 girl BJ I think get upgraded to the larger mirrored room for free which includes a shower vs cleaning tackle in a sink

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's the soaplands like in Thailand?? Similar to what u can find in Japan?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    7 heaven is worth a try, bit quick and mechanical tho, 3500 THB for 3 girl BJ is pretty special mostly young and pretty

If go for 3 girl BJ I think get upgraded to the larger mirrored room for free which includes a shower vs cleaning tackle in a sink
    Thanks Mate I will definitely give them a try ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Mate I will definitely give them a try ..
    I lined them today …still only one shot with 3 girls…
    I told her just one because I would rather go 3 times and I reckon I would only last 5 minutes with 3 girls going at it…

Jesus, just got back to Sydney. I can't wait to go back to Thailand - what the heck

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Paper View Post
    Jesus, just got back to Sydney. I can't wait to go back to Thailand - what the heck
    lol - its always said that after your first trip on the plane back you are planning your next trip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast