Anna

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : 64 Alexander St Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : Wednesday 1st June 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au/

Phone : 02 95241278

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $190 per hour

Extras Cost : Yes. $160 ph is basic fare.

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY

Size/shape : Tall slim, B cup soft boobs, nice body. Pussy : Fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Anna (aka Mina) is a fun girl. Lots of smiles and laughs. She is a party girl, and even has her own music. Light show courtesy of Sophie.

Lots of nice hugs and fondling. Nice slim body and fully shaved. Good BBBJ and 69. Lovely pussy – very munchable.

Anna is very accommodating and happy to go with the flow and is certainly enthusiastic.

I was probably too stressed over other external matters to fully appreciate Anna’s charms but I will certainly return for a second visit.

Nice body, freshly shaved, fun girl. Enjoy.

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anna aka Mina

Anna / Mina was born in 1961, if your looking to be with a granny then this is the girl for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post
    Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : 64 Alexander St Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : Wednesday 1st June 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au/

Phone : 02 95241278

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $190 per hour

Extras Cost : Yes. $160 ph is basic fare.

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY

Size/shape : Tall slim, B cup soft boobs, nice body. Pussy : Fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Anna (aka Mina) is a fun girl. Lots of smiles and laughs. She is a party girl, and even has her own music. Light show courtesy of Sophie.

Lots of nice hugs and fondling. Nice slim body and fully shaved. Good BBBJ and 69. Lovely pussy – very munchable.

Anna is very accommodating and happy to go with the flow and is certainly enthusiastic.

I was probably too stressed over other external matters to fully appreciate Anna’s charms but I will certainly return for a second visit.

Nice body, freshly shaved, fun girl. Enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by theguyyouignored View Post
    Anna / Mina was born in 1961, if your looking to be with a granny then this is the girl for you.
    and your point is? (other than some vendetta?)
    If yoiure enjoying the service, and the experience, then whats the number to do with it? Theres been countloess top reviews for her over the few years she's been there, and good is good. All i can assume is that youve found a personmal gripe and hidden it behing your one asnd only post or commernt, or youve just realised that the advertised age and rwal age have a complex algorithm (like bra size) x 1.5 - 2 backdated to spprox start time in AU, adjusted for parity, then capped forever, now your poantiues have a few wrinkles.
    Personally, I prefetr negativity to be based on actual matters of choice, ratherr than a general bitch about stuff that inconsequential.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to agree with Rackster on this point. There are many 50 plus working girls and yes 60 plus also and I have been with a 50 year old Chinese girl and she had a mind blowing hot body and great service as well. I have also been with an Aussie lady who was more than 60 and she gave a great service and her body was still great. We should not place negative comments about age as it means nothing to the older guys like me as we appreciate the service skills of the mature ladies as much as an occasional young chick. Many working ladies either see these threads or are shown them by friends or punters so be careful what you write as it be very hurtful and completely unnecessary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    :nods: these girls easily pass for half their age. Perhaps the years working have kept them fit and trim and not being outside I can't see the sunlight would do much damage, combine that with the incredible ageless genetics of Asian girls, age is nothing. Personally I prefer them with some experience and arent just relying on the fact that they can just lay there, as well as developing a few extra tips and tricks and skills along the way.
    I know of a lot of girls that sit and read these pages in between clients and show them to the other girls. Some with disastrous consequences. I've explained and consoled more than one girl that is had a bad review to not take it personally, some punters just are assholes, and they enjoy the podium, as in this case where I believe the comments were intended to be hurtful, hence my reply.
    I haven't seen Anna, could never get my timing right, but I've heard nothing but tales of rocketships.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

To the site admins

Quote Originally Posted by theguyyouignored View Post
    Can you please remove this losers post. The rules of the forum have clearly been breached, and he his ascertain of the year Mina was born is out by decades. I can provide you with proof of her DOB and I am not going to say anything other than he has no clue as he is totally wrong by decades! It is clearly someone who has tried to get her attention and failed. For him to post defamatory lies shows his credibility.

I request that you remove the reply by this loser immediately and all subsequent replies that whilst trying to defend her, could make some think that the birth year this moron mentioned could possibly be correct. It is out by decades, for the record.