Thread: J Manami cute and prettt GFE with no FOAM

J Manami cute and pretty GFE with no FOAM

Name : Manami
    Place : Kyoto206
    Price : 360/hr
    Face : beauty is in the eye of beholder, but I don't mind to see her every morning lol, the photo is her but photoshoped, she got 2 moles, each on both of her cheek, but not the bumpy one, so it looks like feckless.
    Skin : white
    Boobs : b minus, maybe
    Shaven : yes
    Service : GFE, DFK, BBBJ, Daty, 69, no cim please, she told me in japanese please please do not finish in my mouth, I don't feel good, so be mindfully about this as management put cim on the service, I already gave feedback to the management to take it off from the list
    Communication : her English is not good, but she can understand if you talk slowly to her, but she replied with japanese. Luckily I understand a bit lol.

Intro
    Got juicy info from bro Rooster18 weeks ago, after what he review was spot on for Anita, so I book this girl.

Greeting
    Paid the rate to mamasan, and wait until Manami come with her red dress (not sexy dress or see through a working dress) and she lead me to the room, after I saw the room, I told her I want to go toilet first, and she followed me to the toilet and waiting there like a girlfriend lol. And we went to the room. For bros that have been to kyoto the room only has 2 tables and a chair. I put my stuff on the chair, and she undressed and fold her dress on the floor, very2 polite, she could ask to put it on the chair lol, so I moved my stuff and told her, to put all her dress , underwear on the chair. She smiled a lot during the session, be carefull bros, you might fall in love with this girl, she always smiling when see me into my eyes

Shower
    She gave me mouthwash, and said japanese mouthwash lol. And shower clean up, nothing special.

dfk, cathbath, bbbj, daty, 69
    Dfk was heavy, tounge wrestling, but not hard, so enjoyable. Light cathbath and she start BBBJ, her bbbj was soft but with good eye contact, and she smiled when bbbj, so sometimes I pulled her head at start kissing her again lol, and she continue bj. After a while, move to daty, she is very responsive, and she likes she when I suddenly stop and lick area around vagina.

Sex
    Not much experienced, but what I can say she easy to get sensitive, her face and body got red and shaking couple of times. Start with mish, and I moved her leg to my shoulder, she can't really do it, I think she is no flexible enough or know that position. lol finished in mish.

Clean up and she follow as well.
    break time
    I lied down waiting her for clean up, after that she went up and put her head near me, and ask me to move my hand , so she can rest her head on my arm. Like a girlfriend. And we talked about her. And she asked round 2? Ok mam lol

round2
    Start with bbbj, and I daty her again, after that Dom up and cg, she seems enjoyed in cg, I asked to doggy. Her ass and curvy and her noise when doggy is outstanding, and after a while and sweating a lot, still cannot finish, I turned back and said just blowjob. She replied in japanese, please2 do not finish in my mouth, I will feel not good after that. So I said don't worry, just keep fucking lol. And she continue cg while I pumping her from bottom as hard as I can, she can take it lol, after no energy left I just let her does cg with her pace that slowly and gentle. She stop and shaking couple of times, and finally with her pace, I finished round 2. And the session finish.

WIR
    Yes, she is pretty cute japanese girl with good gfe vibe.

Highlights
    Asking me to move my arm, so she can rest her head on my arm.

epilogue
    I don't want make review straight away as bro Rooster18 hasn't made one yet, as he was the one that found this hidden gem, and I asked him permission, as Manami work only until August, and the reason she work as WL, to continue her study at Japan, as education over there expensive. And Bro Rooster18 gave his permission, and told me Manami is a good girl and her reason to work like this is very respectful. So she deserves to be booked out every day. And I could not agree more. So here my AR, hope this can make her fully book from now on lol.

TL;DR
    Pretty cute girl with GFE vibe, no FOAM.

PKing2 approved!!!!

PKing, noodle bro approval. Must be good! Thanks for the AR bro, your community announcements are appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a review mate! Great to hear you had a good experience, sounds like a crazy GFE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I no longer believe this organisations photos and descriptions. I’ve been burnt twice in the last month. They are dead to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Name : Manami
    Place : Kyoto206
    Price : 360/hr
    Face : beauty is in the eye of beholder, but I don't mind to see her every morning lol, the photo is her but photoshoped, she got 2 moles, each on both of her cheek, but not the bumpy one, so it looks like feckless.
    Skin : white
    Boobs : b minus, maybe
    Shaven : yes
    Service : GFE, DFK, BBBJ, Daty, 69, no cim please, she told me in japanese please please do not finish in my mouth, I don't feel good, so be mindfully about this as management put cim on the service, I already gave feedback to the management to take it off from the list
    Communication : her English is not good, but she can understand if you talk slowly to her, but she replied with japanese. Luckily I understand a bit lol.

Intro
    Got juicy info from bro Rooster18 weeks ago, after what he review was spot on for Anita, so I book this girl.

Greeting
    Paid the rate to mamasan, and wait until Manami come with her red dress (not sexy dress or see through a working dress) and she lead me to the room, after I saw the room, I told her I want to go toilet first, and she followed me to the toilet and waiting there like a girlfriend lol. And we went to the room. For bros that have been to kyoto the room only has 2 tables and a chair. I put my stuff on the chair, and she undressed and fold her dress on the floor, very2 polite, she could ask to put it on the chair lol, so I moved my stuff and told her, to put all her dress , underwear on the chair. She smiled a lot during the session, be carefull bros, you might fall in love with this girl, she always smiling when see me into my eyes

Shower
    She gave me mouthwash, and said japanese mouthwash lol. And shower clean up, nothing special.

dfk, cathbath, bbbj, daty, 69
    Dfk was heavy, tounge wrestling, but not hard, so enjoyable. Light cathbath and she start BBBJ, her bbbj was soft but with good eye contact, and she smiled when bbbj, so sometimes I pulled her head at start kissing her again lol, and she continue bj. After a while, move to daty, she is very responsive, and she likes she when I suddenly stop and lick area around vagina.

Sex
    Not much experienced, but what I can say she easy to get sensitive, her face and body got red and shaking couple of times. Start with mish, and I moved her leg to my shoulder, she can't really do it, I think she is no flexible enough or know that position. lol finished in mish.

Clean up and she follow as well.
    break time
    I lied down waiting her for clean up, after that she went up and put her head near me, and ask me to move my hand , so she can rest her head on my arm. Like a girlfriend. And we talked about her. And she asked round 2? Ok mam lol

round2
    Start with bbbj, and I daty her again, after that Dom up and cg, she seems enjoyed in cg, I asked to doggy. Her ass and curvy and her noise when doggy is outstanding, and after a while and sweating a lot, still cannot finish, I turned back and said just blowjob. She replied in japanese, please2 do not finish in my mouth, I will feel not good after that. So I said don't worry, just keep fucking lol. And she continue cg while I pumping her from bottom as hard as I can, she can take it lol, after no energy left I just let her does cg with her pace that slowly and gentle. She stop and shaking couple of times, and finally with her pace, I finished round 2. And the session finish.

WIR
    Yes, she is pretty cute japanese girl with good gfe vibe.

Highlights
    Asking me to move my arm, so she can rest her head on my arm.

epilogue
    I don't want make review straight away as bro Rooster18 hasn't made one yet, as he was the one that found this hidden gem, and I asked him permission, as Manami work only until August, and the reason she work as WL, to continue her study at Japan, as education over there expensive. And Bro Rooster18 gave his permission, and told me Manami is a good girl and her reason to work like this is very respectful. So she deserves to be booked out every day. And I could not agree more. So here my AR, hope this can make her fully book from now on lol.

TL;DR
    Pretty cute girl with GFE vibe, no FOAM.

PKing2 approved!!!!
    Great review Pking2,

Couldnt have said it any better and I think she's beautiful with a beautiful young aura.

Def up there near the top for me based on recent J girls. BUT there seem to be plenty of new girls everywhere. hard to keep up so these reviews are doing such a good service!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Great review Pking2,

Couldnt have said it any better and I think she's beautiful with a beautiful young aura.

Def up there near the top for me based on recent J girls. BUT there seem to be plenty of new girls everywhere. hard to keep up so these reviews are doing such a good service!
    Many Japanese girls appearing at a few good shops now. Punters will be pleased.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many Japanese girls appearing at a few good shops now. Punters will be pleased.
    Ginza been hauling girls in and out like crazy. Must be raking in the $$$

Thank you PKING2 for your nice review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 17-06-2022 at 11:04 AM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    I no longer believe this organisations photos and descriptions. I’ve been burnt twice in the last month. They are dead to me.
    Agree with you. I have been burnt aswell...not getting my cash anymore, doesnt matter how many fake reviews they put up

Quote Originally Posted by georgeWBC View Post
    Agree with you. I have been burnt aswell...not getting my cash anymore, doesnt matter how many fake reviews they put up
    Mate if you think my review is fake, read all my reviews, doesn't matter where is the shop, if they bad I put something over there to read on. Not blantantly, but subtle. If you don't want to read the whole post to know, that's your decision, and you cannot find it.

Because at the end of the day. We rent their body to fuck, and that is their job, it is very not nice if you said oh this girl not good, she will lose her job. What if someone higher rank than you and complain to ceo, you not good?

What we can do, give inputs. So the management can fixed them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Mate if you think my review is fake, read all my reviews, doesn't matter where is the shop, if they bad I put something over there to read on. Not blantantly, but subtle. If you don't want to read the whole post to know, that's your decision, and you cannot find it.

Because at the end of the day. We rent their body to fuck, and that is their job, it is very not nice if you said oh this girl not good, she will lose her job. What if someone higher rank than you and complain to ceo, you not good?

What we can do, give inputs. So the management can fixed them.
    I didnt say your review was fake BUT on that topic...yes I have read all your posts and one of them has you stating this: "Or you can be a friend with the management team. Bring them gift, chattingbwith them before or after the session, make a review for new girl arrive. They will make sure your book is the priority lol."

Regardless, my comment about fake reviews had nothing to do with you. Sakura has fake photos and I like many others have been sucked in and wont be returning. My point being that they can put up fake reviews and I wont be returning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OP's review is accurate. I have the same experience. DFK. BBBJ with eye contact. No FOAM. GFE vibe. Thanks for the detailed review Mr PKING2. I'm planning to see Manami again this weekend.

Banned
    Noice reviews
    Thanks for sharing beautiful information
    Mama I looks beautiful
    Many Japanese girls at this area noice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Pking 2 for your review . Nice looking friendly girl but she struggled with my size ( a little above avg) . Not really satisfying & really had to focus to get over the line . So if any of you bros are bigger down there i would not recommend . has anyone else experienced this with her ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review pking2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    Thanks Pking 2 for your review . Nice looking friendly girl but she struggled with my size ( a little above avg) . Not really satisfying & really had to focus to get over the line . So if any of you bros are bigger down there i would not recommend . has anyone else experienced this with her ??
    Thank you FYI, avg what number is?

I have seen her 5 times and never disappoints. And always run to her when I have a bad punt. LoL
    I hope she come back next summer. Sad sad sad

Always treats girl with respect!

Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    I am little above average as well. But when I was with her I was doing foreplay and daty for couple of mins, maybe that's help. I was started slowly, and she can take it.

Maybe that's the two I can give you bro daty fingerings to make the girl wer and start slowly , I often feels better start with cg than mish, as mish and slowly is very hard for horny guy punter like me lol

MANAMI here today 29/07/22 (FRI)
    2pm-2am
    Book ahead guys!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au