Name : Manami
Place : Kyoto206
Price : 360/hr
Face : beauty is in the eye of beholder, but I don't mind to see her every morning lol, the photo is her but photoshoped, she got 2 moles, each on both of her cheek, but not the bumpy one, so it looks like feckless.
Skin : white
Boobs : b minus, maybe
Shaven : yes
Service : GFE, DFK, BBBJ, Daty, 69, no cim please, she told me in japanese please please do not finish in my mouth, I don't feel good, so be mindfully about this as management put cim on the service, I already gave feedback to the management to take it off from the list
Communication : her English is not good, but she can understand if you talk slowly to her, but she replied with japanese. Luckily I understand a bit lol.

Intro
Got juicy info from bro Rooster18 weeks ago, after what he review was spot on for Anita, so I book this girl.

Greeting
Paid the rate to mamasan, and wait until Manami come with her red dress (not sexy dress or see through a working dress) and she lead me to the room, after I saw the room, I told her I want to go toilet first, and she followed me to the toilet and waiting there like a girlfriend lol. And we went to the room. For bros that have been to kyoto the room only has 2 tables and a chair. I put my stuff on the chair, and she undressed and fold her dress on the floor, very2 polite, she could ask to put it on the chair lol, so I moved my stuff and told her, to put all her dress , underwear on the chair. She smiled a lot during the session, be carefull bros, you might fall in love with this girl, she always smiling when see me into my eyes

Shower
She gave me mouthwash, and said japanese mouthwash lol. And shower clean up, nothing special.

dfk, cathbath, bbbj, daty, 69
Dfk was heavy, tounge wrestling, but not hard, so enjoyable. Light cathbath and she start BBBJ, her bbbj was soft but with good eye contact, and she smiled when bbbj, so sometimes I pulled her head at start kissing her again lol, and she continue bj. After a while, move to daty, she is very responsive, and she likes she when I suddenly stop and lick area around vagina.

Sex
Not much experienced, but what I can say she easy to get sensitive, her face and body got red and shaking couple of times. Start with mish, and I moved her leg to my shoulder, she can't really do it, I think she is no flexible enough or know that position. lol finished in mish.

Clean up and she follow as well.
break time
I lied down waiting her for clean up, after that she went up and put her head near me, and ask me to move my hand , so she can rest her head on my arm. Like a girlfriend. And we talked about her. And she asked round 2? Ok mam lol

round2
Start with bbbj, and I daty her again, after that Dom up and cg, she seems enjoyed in cg, I asked to doggy. Her ass and curvy and her noise when doggy is outstanding, and after a while and sweating a lot, still cannot finish, I turned back and said just blowjob. She replied in japanese, please2 do not finish in my mouth, I will feel not good after that. So I said don't worry, just keep fucking lol. And she continue cg while I pumping her from bottom as hard as I can, she can take it lol, after no energy left I just let her does cg with her pace that slowly and gentle. She stop and shaking couple of times, and finally with her pace, I finished round 2. And the session finish.

WIR
Yes, she is pretty cute japanese girl with good gfe vibe.

Highlights
Asking me to move my arm, so she can rest her head on my arm.

epilogue
I don't want make review straight away as bro Rooster18 hasn't made one yet, as he was the one that found this hidden gem, and I asked him permission, as Manami work only until August, and the reason she work as WL, to continue her study at Japan, as education over there expensive. And Bro Rooster18 gave his permission, and told me Manami is a good girl and her reason to work like this is very respectful. So she deserves to be booked out every day. And I could not agree more. So here my AR, hope this can make her fully book from now on lol.

TL;DR
Pretty cute girl with GFE vibe, no FOAM.

PKing2 approved!!!!