Visited Ginza and tried to get get a session with Venus however she was booked for another 2 hours. Was recommended Sarah instead so took up the offer.

She walks in and was fairly attractive. Would say about 30 with a great set of natural C's. Curvy but not fat, and a pretty face, with really good English and a very friendly and enthusiastic demeanour. Hop in the shower and start with some LFK, she seems a little reluctant to go for DFK at this point. Washes me nicely (unfortunately no BBBJ in the shower however I didn't ask) and onto the bed where she starts becoming a bit more open with DFK.

She starts to go down on me and has quite a strange BBBJ technique, with plenty of licking of the sides of the shaft rather than actually sucking. Every time she did it was fantastic, not very deep but good enough, but a little less licking on the side would've been good. Tried explaining this a couple of times however didn't get much improvement unfortunately, which was a shame as she sucked a good dick when she actually had it in her mouth.

Eventually I get ready to fuck and this is where the session picks up. She rides me cowgirl and has an incredible pussy. Really tight for a WL and seemed to be able to contract it at times. Rode me quite hard and I could feel our pelvic bones thrusting against each other. She was getting quite horny and now was fully into DFK. She stopped for a moment as she claimed to have cum (but who knows). Turned her into doggy where once again that pussy felt amazing, and she offered the right amount of moans. Told her I wanted CIM and she said OK, so took the condom off and unloaded in her mouth as she had her head on the pillow. Now while it was technically CIM I was a bit disappointed as she took it out straight away and the rest ended up on her neck and tits - she didn't seem to be too keen on it.

Into the shower she went and came back for a really ordinary massage - a lot of that chopping action without much pressing. She took a break and we cuddled as I played with her tits and slowly got hard again. She started a pussy slide from doggy position and it was tempting not to stick it in then and there.

Eventually got her ready for a second round where she did a bit of Spanish, after which she started BBBJ again. Now I wanted to fuck her again to feel that amazing pussy but despite the odd side licking action the BJ was too good. I asked if she would CIM again (expecting a no after her less than enthusiastic first response) but she said yeah OK, and kept sucking. Eventually blew in her mouth but it was a similar experience. As soon as I started cumming she pulled out and most when onto my stomach.

Had a shower and got a nice hug and kiss goodbye (initiated by her) before leaving.

Overall a fun enough punt, especially considering it was $260/hr and she allowed for 2 CIM's and was decent looking. Downsides were the odd BBBJ style and instant pull outs after CIM. Would I repeat? Would like to try something else instead but if she was the only one available would happily go back.