Thread: New shop opening soon 20 June

Shop Owner

New shop opening soon 20 June

Hi all! Jesse here.

I am excited to announce starting 20th of June 2022, we are opening up new shop.

Ginza World Lounge - 278 Cleveland St, Surry Hills

Opening hours 10.30am-4am open 7 days a week never close.

Ladies will be mixed - Aussies, Western, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Southeast Asians.

Style will be similar to the previous places I did - Say hello shop mostly. Just like before, we will focus on girls 18-28yo size 4-8 mostly new to the industry. Some will be the experienced type. All nationalities. Service varies from standard to diamond.

For quick response, can contact shop mobile at: 0450090888
    or shop wechat at: Ginzaworld

We still forever aim to be the busiest and best mixed nationalities shop in Sydney, so with that in mind we would like to ask your help in giving us feedbacks! If anything is ever less than 100% satisfactory, please text Jesse directly at mobile: 0405552647
    or wechat ID: westwindfirefly
    So we can always keep improving. Due to the discreet nature of the industry, without direct feedbacks it is very hard for me to know what's wrong! So please help give feedbacks and critiques to me

P.S. Trial list is back on again!! All new girls I recruit will need feedback so I can teach/train/improve them to be better (or let them go if unfixable). Let me know if you want to be put on trial list, let me know which kind of girls youre interested at and i'll put you on my personal database and contact you whenever a girl that matches start working first day / finish interview and wanna start rightaway / etc. Text my number Jesse 0405552647 or wechat westwindfirefly.
    Some of the girls I recruit are very young and/or never worked before so really, really, need your help on feedback so I can know whats good and whats bad and need to be improved!
    Last edited by GinzaWorldLounge; 18-06-2022 at 07:48 AM.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Trial list!!! I'm keen but punting has gotten expensive with prices increasing, petrol cost increasing, inflation etc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Congratulations Ginza Group on your expansion. Bringing Sydney more quality product. Wish you'd also open a branch in Brisbane.

Banned
    Jesse will make this an honesty and outstanding venue

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Trial list!!! I'm keen but punting has gotten expensive with prices increasing, petrol cost increasing, inflation etc
    The girl probably still needs to be paid right? So if they were gonna give a discount it would be the shop cut that they'd probably remove from the equation.

Should never trial for free as that's just a scum move.