Thread: Nancy, nice girl with good attitude and service

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nancy, nice girl with good attitude and service

Went to 7 cowper yesterday as I wanna try new girl lucky who was not there, Linda introduce me Nancy. Paid half an hour and took a shower, Nancy came in and holding towel waiting for me. Had a look her face and figure, around early to mid 30, very nice figure with natural C cup, the nipples are pink and very soft. She is from FuJian.
    We had a cuddle and lip kiss she asked me to lie down and gave me a cat bath, very gentle and patient. Then we changed to 69, her pussy is very tight with no bad smell at all.
    After a while I put her on me for cow girl, she was not very active and waiting for me to fuck her, feel like she was bit shy.
    We change to Dodgy position, she was perfect with that which I can feel her puss very well, she was holding her nipples, I asked her whether she has been WL long, she said no, just from the panamic, as I can feel she was not lazy but a bit shy.
    After a while I lie her down and holding her leg to fuck her, she cooperated well and I can feel she enjoyed a lot, holding me and kissing me while moaning. I started going harder and her pussy started getting a bit loose and watering, until I loaded. She can not even move after I finished, I asked her to hold my condom she did not hold well and germs leaked on her legs.
    After shower she gave me a massage which was just OK then time was up.
    Overall her face is good, very nice mission with good attitude, a bit girl friend feeling, definitely worthy for money, will go back for her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is that the nancy who have been working here for years.
    haven't been back to sydeny for three years, but I remember there was a girl named nancy who provided excellent services.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is that the same nancy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR man, might check it out

Shop Owner
    Monday
    05/06/2023

NEW Anna

25yo D cup 56kg 160cm Singapore students 69,AR,CIM,BBBJ.tongue kiss DFK.more extra please negotiate with her

Nacy - Highly recommended

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.

Cici - Highly recommended

24yo, 162cm, 48kg, D Cup, Taiwan - A natural D cup that will leave you wanting more.If you want a petite girl with big black eyes for you to get lost in, Cici is your girl. Young student from China!! New to the industry!! willing to learn and satisfy all your needs! dont miss out !! All the pics are 100% real! She has lots of lingeries come to see how it’s stunning on her body.

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

25yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Singapore - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.

​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us.Google Reviews
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 0426629688
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Nancy top sweet girlfriend service
    Nacy - Highly recommended 24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly
    On special now $90 for 30 minutes full service

Nacy

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews