Thread: No 5 Marrickville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

No 5 Marrickville

J Lino Japanese gentle GFE

Have been to N5M a few times in the past to see C Jay who is not there at present. Many choices of good ladies here, but I settled on J Lino.

Visits: 18/5 and 19/5/23.

Description: Lino appears to be early 20s, cute face, slim body, but nicely curved ass, gentle and respectful. Approx A/B cups, long hair, sexy behind- not too big, not too small. Fully shaved. Her English is quite adequate, but I could also practice my Japanese. Lino is from Tokyo and worked in massage parlours there. She will only be in Sydney for 2 more weeks then goes back to Tokyo, but says she might return here in November. The rooms are quite dark at N5M, so harder for visual appreciation but I guess it might also be for the girls to not see their clients so we’ll! Booking was easy by text message.

Introduction: After exchanging names and I told her a little about myself she came close to me and stared wistfully at me with her mouth slightly open, non-verbally inviting a kiss that was gentle but passionate DFK. I loved her kisses! Like a real girlfriend kiss! This continued for a while and made me feel like she really wanted to make out with me! Meanwhile my hands were roaming all over her nice slim body. She mentioned “shower” and gave me the mouthwash. We stepped into the shower and continued with more passionate DFK while she managed to wash both of our nether regions. We rinsed off and dried off.

Main event: We started with standing DFK and I was gently squeezing her boobs and nipples which she seemed to appreciate. I had to suck her boobs and nipples! While doing this I started to rub her clit with fingers then some gentle FIV. She was nice and wet. I couldn’t wait to DATY her so asked her to lie down on her back and enjoy it. She is fully shaved and a pleasure to lick. She was getting very wet and wriggling around and think she might have come once. I dommed up and started in Mish with DFK of course. She was nice and tight and felt like I would come fairly quickly but I didn’t want to come so fast, so asked her to get on top, then doggie for a while, but I unfortunately started to lose my erection so asked for 69 to restore it. Her BBBJ was good and restored me to life. I thought Mish felt best, so we returned to that, promptly followed by the buzzer going off. The pressure was on but I managed to finish quickly. Afterwards we showered with more DFK, dried and said our goodbyes. I left a happy man after having nice GFE-type sex with a cute young Japanese girl.

WIR: Yes, and returned the next day!

VFM: Yes, $250 for 45mins

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review mate.

Looks like from her photos she's got a slim body but a nice ass. I'll have to make a booking with her.

How does she compare to C Jay?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi MrPB, I find it hard to compare one woman to another. I have described Lino as above. I have seen Jay twice also and enjoyed them both very much. If I was asked which I enjoyed more I couldn’t really make a determination. I’d be more than happy to see either of them again. I think Jay is going to be around for quite a while, but Lino is returning to Japan in 2 weeks. If I were in your position I would choose Lino because she will be gone soon. After that you will be experienced with both and can make your own decision about who you prefer. Hope this helps.
    Regards DRC.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw Lino in May 2023. 45mins $250.

Lino seems very polite and friendly, she has a beautiful body, B cups, no tattoos decent ass. Soft skin and shaven no hint of hair at all like a baby. Her photos on the website is accurate. However her English is okay, short sentences but not enough to keep conversation going. Has the shy/innocent girlfriend going.

Services: When Lino came in we showered right away, nothing special here basically she just soaped my chest and cock that was enough to get me hard but nothing further. We dried off then continue the action in bed.
    Im not much of a writer so i'll keep it short but what Lino provided was great service, lovely GFE with LFK, i wouldnt say DFK cause all she did was just kiss my lips and occasionally tongue. BBBJ not hint of teeth but no ball play, and CFS and CIM. No Rush service.

WIR: Yes but like above post mention, Lino is going back to Japan soon.

Lino is such a sweet girl!!

Call or Msg us to make a booking with her~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review guy, maybe I should visit before she leaves