Went to 7 cowper yesterday as I wanna try new girl lucky who was not there, Linda introduce me Nancy. Paid half an hour and took a shower, Nancy came in and holding towel waiting for me. Had a look her face and figure, around early to mid 30, very nice figure with natural C cup, the nipples are pink and very soft. She is from FuJian.
We had a cuddle and lip kiss she asked me to lie down and gave me a cat bath, very gentle and patient. Then we changed to 69, her pussy is very tight with no bad smell at all.
After a while I put her on me for cow girl, she was not very active and waiting for me to fuck her, feel like she was bit shy.
We change to Dodgy position, she was perfect with that which I can feel her puss very well, she was holding her nipples, I asked her whether she has been WL long, she said no, just from the panamic, as I can feel she was not lazy but a bit shy.
After a while I lie her down and holding her leg to fuck her, she cooperated well and I can feel she enjoyed a lot, holding me and kissing me while moaning. I started going harder and her pussy started getting a bit loose and watering, until I loaded. She can not even move after I finished, I asked her to hold my condom she did not hold well and germs leaked on her legs.
After shower she gave me a massage which was just OK then time was up.
Overall her face is good, very nice mission with good attitude, a bit girl friend feeling, definitely worthy for money, will go back for her again.