Thread: K Mei waste of money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Mei waste of money

Been a lurker for a while so I thought I would give back to the forum and maybe save a few guys some money with some honest reviews.

Saw a new K girl on the roster listed as 20 with face photos and $300 1 hr minimum. Thought to myself she is young, charging a premium, with face photos and is 1hr minimum at Ginza surely it can’t be that bad. Boy was I wrong.
    First of all if those photos could pass for her then I could probably pass for Brad Pitt. I get posting really photoshopped body pics that are clearly fake but I didn’t think Ginza would go as far as to post face pics that are no where near the real thing. Guess business is really booming they couldn’t give a shit if you visit or not. Now for K Mei her face is way bigger than the photos, not the same shape, and has lots acne. I would probably rate it 5/10. Body wise, she is a lot bigger than expected. Probably B cup and not really perky. Wide hips and not really toned stomach so i would rate it 6/10. Service wise I would rate it 3/10. Started off by wasting a tonne of time in the shower. She doesn’t speak English well but was really chatty and kept asking a lot questions that I didn’t even understand. I guess as another time wasting technique. On the bed I asked for BBBJ because I realised how much time has passed but she just continued with a weird cat bath where she is just licking your leg and knee which did nothing but weird me out. This really turned me off because you can tell she just wanted to waste time and I am not the kind of guy that would try to force the issue. Eventually she started with a below average BBBJ and moved on to cowgirl. Again average technique and she was pretty loose so I had trouble keeping hard.
    TLDR definitely a waste of time and money. I know there have been a lot of bad reviews of Ginza lately but I never thought a new girl listed at a premium as 1 hr minimum with face pics would be so bad. Guess they are making so much money they really don’t care about customer loyalty anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for Tofft. That sux man I guess rnt is a safer bet

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn. Thanks for letting us know the photo looked so good too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. Second bad review on this one. Not worth the risk then.

Thanks for the AR and giving us a heads up!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Thanks bro and sorry that you had a mediocre experience.