Thread: Northern Gold Coast Massage Shops - Any good girls recommendation?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Northern Gold Coast Massage Shops - Any good girls recommendation?

My working site is close to Northern GC, 10 mins drive around Harbor Town. Already visited massage shops in this area many times but the experience was not very good most time, actually it is not up to the shop but the girls.

1. Shining Star at hope island, the comment is positive. Visited twice, the 1st time was ok, the lady gave me a prostate massage which not tried before. The 2nd visit is serviced by a girl not attractive, but attitude was ok.
    2. 25 Lily Massage, visited several times, one slim girl (name Cici?) gave me FS very nice, but all the rest was with boilers or fat girls;
    3. DayDream 110, a lady from Cambodia was good, I saw her twice, then she left after Xmas. All the rest I saw was very old, then quit this shop.
    4. Lucky Massage at Chirn Park, went there from locanto ads in Jan 2022, one lady in mid 30s, she advised they have young girls but in holiday now, then no chance revisit yet.
    5. Independent ML, Madi. True, young and pretty, just a little pricey and hard to book as she lives in a private apartment.
    6. Magic Treatment at Helensvale, new management, visited late afternoon only a thai lady there around 30 yrs old, nice attitude but appointment made in 20 mins so left and will re-visit.

Mates, it would be appreciated if you could share the names of MLs in these shops with good experience recently. It will help save time and money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who were the girls you visited at shining star

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Who were the girls you visited at shining star
    Both times are with Asian girls. I visited by walk-in, have not asked their names. The 1st time was Chinese lady, longhair and good at massage and talking. The 2nd time 2 girls at shop, one looked like islander or aboriginal, the other was Asian, went with the Asian lady, slim and short, massage was very weak, but ending not bad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for putting that together. Unfortunately I can't help you out too much but apparently Luv Asian is very good and prices seem close to massage shop fee plus extras.

Which Madi is it in number 5? I assume "Madi Jay"?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoes View Post
    Thanks for putting that together. Unfortunately I can't help you out too much but apparently Luv Asian is very good and prices seem close to massage shop fee plus extras.

Which Madi is it in number 5? I assume "Madi Jay"?
    https://m.locanto.com.au/goldcoast/I...old-Coast.html

A young beauty

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Daydream still going? They don't have an ad on Locanto anymore and no answer when calling them...