Thread: generous tip?

Senior Member(無間使者)

generous tip?

just asking general opinion - how willing are you to give an extra pine or 2 as tip when you're really happy with the service?

I occasionally do. Granted, I'm no where loaded with cash but sometimes when the girl did the unexpected and made me feel really good I threw an extra $50+ her way. Hope that doesn't add to the inflation as complained in other thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t as it finds other girls - I find when you go back they keep price original but yes I’ve seen it go up

I think I’m paying more than the services most times so it’s inbuilt

You can do what you want and maybe she will go the extra mile next time - I did tip once and actually I got one a gift she talked about - we had good banter but then she retired pretty much without notice so I take it all with a grain of salt and pay them what they ask - no more no less and I NEVER haggle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you only gave her a tip, not the whole length of it ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    just asking general opinion - how willing are you to give an extra pine or 2 as tip when you're really happy with the service?

I occasionally do. Granted, I'm no where loaded with cash but sometimes when the girl did the unexpected and made me feel really good I threw an extra $50+ her way. Hope that doesn't add to the inflation as complained in other thread
    I would always give them extra money to buy lunch or something rather than a bonus for the session. Good performance should be rewarded, how is the question.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    First point its your money - use as you wish .
    My ceiling is $250 all up - but I don't pay that regularly, my usual is m fee +100 to 150, and for that I expect the enthusiastic service I like, not what they are prepared to give.
    I personally think and many would agree that Brisb Mongering scene is overpriced and of poor quality of service.
    My tip is them knowing I will come back so they get regularly income. I battle with weekend Asian millionairres OS who splash the cash to the point that unless you are Asian some girls won't even look at you. We have the case in point of Cambodian girls in Phnon Penn bars who won't even go with mongers and just work on drink revenue...and this is in a 3rd World country.
    Yes. in my view, overpaying or tipping too high IS wrecking the market and long term, even for you, it will come back to bite you in the bum. If your boss gave you a bonus of $200 each week for 2 months what would you think and do when he reverted back to your usual pay later.
    With out trying to sound too high brow, when mongering I often think about the psychology behind decision she and I make. What motivates her, how can I get the best service from her, is money the only barginning tool I have - people will repeat enjoyable experiences - this includes her as well as me.
    BYVMD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Couldnt have said it better myself👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do as well,
    Only if it was a little bit better than usual- it generally makes her try a lot harder the next visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    First point its your money - use as you wish .
    My ceiling is $250 all up - but I don't pay that regularly, my usual is m fee +100 to 150, and for that I expect the enthusiastic service I like, not what they are prepared to give.
    I personally think and many would agree that Brisb Mongering scene is overpriced and of poor quality of service.
    My tip is them knowing I will come back so they get regularly income. I battle with weekend Asian millionairres OS who splash the cash to the point that unless you are Asian some girls won't even look at you. We have the case in point of Cambodian girls in Phnon Penn bars who won't even go with mongers and just work on drink revenue...and this is in a 3rd World country.
    Yes. in my view, overpaying or tipping too high IS wrecking the market and long term, even for you, it will come back to bite you in the bum. If your boss gave you a bonus of $200 each week for 2 months what would you think and do when he reverted back to your usual pay later.
    With out trying to sound too high brow, when mongering I often think about the psychology behind decision she and I make. What motivates her, how can I get the best service from her, is money the only barginning tool I have - people will repeat enjoyable experiences - this includes her as well as me.
    BYVMD
    Very good insight, thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go back to one girl regularly enough and she knows it - I get a little more but it’s not much - if it keeps up I’ll go to someone else - they can charge big prices at the moment and I am starting to be able to choose again - not feeding the habit - that more punting - unless you have endless cash and you are fucking Insta models every night the best tip you can give is to pay what was advertised as you knew it coming in. Be polite but don’t be a pussy sucking up to them - or do - it’s your money and your choice

Senior Member(無間使者)

I guess, it depends on the asking price, and level of service provided?
    If the quote is 2 pineapples, and things escalate to level 3….why not pay the extra pineapple, tip higher?
    I tend to find, if the service is top draw, the ML is having a great time too? The offer of an extra pineapple would be meaningless, repeat business is beneficial to both parties…everyone had a great time? Occasionally, if everyone is having fun, the ML has refused tips…nobody mentions that side of the cost ‘a freebie’?
    I cap my extras at 4 pineapples….would never pay more than that, ever.
    On the other side of the coin, if no effort is made, with the exception a tip will be forthcoming…..I have no problem declining extras, and walking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

That's why certain girls get full bookings and other don't, punters also tend to move towards higher $$$ options which will likely yield additional income.

Hence my answer is NO but I would see them more often

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tips can go the other way. A regular gave me a free session on my birthday. I can now see punter's having 6 birthdays a year.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Tips can go the other way. A regular gave me a free session on my birthday. I can now see punter's having 6 birthdays a year.
    Thus the expression "all your Birthdays cum at once!"
    4FoW2