Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Kyoka at Ginza Empire.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    skylar good? some good reviews
    Haven't try her. But met Koharu!! Omg so cute.. very skinny.. slimmer than Manami.. you should give her a go

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Much appreciate the review but need someone with more posts to substantiate it. 9/10 for face is a huge score…

hello sswilighy - was at the shop on weekend about to pay for my booking and managed to see them both walk in for their shift (so cute walking in together and they didnt have mask on or anything)

i can vouch that both are very pretty in the cute looks department and very slim to quote angrybirdy. Koharu does seem to have longer accentuated legs in proportion to her height compared with her friend.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    hello sswilighy - was at the shop on weekend about to pay for my booking and managed to see them both walk in for their shift (so cute walking in together and they didnt have mask on or anything)

i can vouch that both are very pretty in the cute looks department and very slim to quote angrybirdy. Koharu does seem to have longer accentuated legs in proportion to her height compared with her friend.
    Yes Kyoka and Koharu friends. They arrive from Japan together. I ask reception if they do double together but he said no.

Quote Originally Posted by Partyallnight View Post
    Yes Kyoka and Koharu friends. They arrive from Japan together. I ask reception if they do double together but he said no.
    Damn bro we got conned for no double lol

They already moved to Melbourne since 20th or 22th I forget

But they do double over there
    https://odaus.com/project/twins/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12