Thread: Do you inform them of the problem ?? "COLD"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Do you inform them of the problem ?? "COLD"

I have spent at least one night in Yokohama or Tokyo every alternate week over the last 2 months and have taken the time each visit to visit "my" favourite soapland. Its always nice and warm when you walk in no matter what time of year. Now compared to some places here in Sydney ....

I have read that some guys here now wont try Nuru because its too cold. So have you told the operator instead of just bitching on a forum ? Nuru Gel needs to be applied warn and preferably in a warm environment or its evaporation will cool you too much.

There are very few places rnt or fs in Sydney I would even consider entering at this time of year. If when they open the door you don't feel the heat from inside, I would shake my head and just say too cold, then turn and walk away.

Just a side point, real nuru gel easily washes with water and leaves no smell or residue, so you could get away without a shower, but a nice hot wash after... aahhhh...

So do you only punt hot/warm ? and tell me why you wont go back (especially in winter) ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Japanese do know how to provide the best service.
    But, realise that most of the girls who service the caucasians nowadays are not Japanese.
    Wish I could find a decent soapland experience in Sydney, but that would be dreaming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With the price of electricity going up, I suspect there will be a few more late winter closures (after they get their bills).

I have stopped going to a few places because of the cold, and realised that I no longer go to a few privates because their places just lack warmth. Thinking on this, its the units facing south with lack of sun/light which I am not returning to, no matter how good the girl/s are. Yeah in the current rental times, its not easy to think of everything.