Thread: J Manami - Run, don’t walk. BOOK NOW.

J Manami - Run, don’t walk. BOOK NOW.

Stop reading and book. Beef noodle brother approved. She will be booked out soon. Better get in before this gem gets fully booked and returns to Japan in July.

Breasts: Bs with perky nips
    Height: 165? She is pretty tall. VERY LONG STRAIGHT LEGS.
    Shaved: yes and it’s beautiful. Not fully pink but it’s beautiful.
    Price: $360/hr
    Services offered: Full service just no CIM.
    Others: English is very bad.

WIR? I regret posting this fully knowing how busy she will get. Does that answer your question? REGRETS.

Looks: Will always be subjective but for me. I’d marry her. I’d date her. I’d go Japan to live with her. She looks like a girl from a magazine. The face is per the website but a bit more tanned. Very small flat mole on face but its fcking cute.

I’ve seen my fair share of nice looking Jap girl faces like Yuna. J Emma. She leaves them for dead. People always say J emma like the cute uni girl. Manami is like Ms Universe.

She has a bit of small baby fat on face but it’s super super cute. Makes her look like a doll.

Her body is the bomb. Not super skinny but she is gym level fit. Flat tummy. Fcking amazing ass. Round. Long ass legs. Straight. She’s got an amazing body you just guessed. Tits a bit small that’s the only con. If her tits was bigger it would be the best body I’ve ever had. Better than coco.

Service-style: GFE. And fck me her moans. What a moan. My beef noodle bro mentioned it. It’s not those JAV style whines. This moan is like your loving girlfriend wife type moan. Can’t even describe. Holy sht.

DFK all day. She does require you to be clean like showering before round 2 but that’s fair.

Attitude: English non existent almost so hard to have a conversation but she is a nice girl. She will lay there in your arms and you think to yourself how the fck did is this babe with me. She probably thought I was a creep but I just stay there and looked into her amazing round eyes.

Summary: I regret posting this as real chance I can’t book her again. She is amazing. Someone will probably book her for the rest of the month. If any one of you treats her badly I am coming after you with the rest of my beef noodle bros.

Stop reading this and go book. God damn. Best girl I have ever had almost. Sorry Yuna. Also I now know why no posted reviews of this girl until now. You just wanted to keep her all to yourselves.

Good news is I don’t have to deal with ginza management for a long time. I’ll keep returning until she goes back. Lol….

Nice AR.

For me I think this hidden gem need to be fully book until she leaving Australia, she wants to saving money for her study.

3/5 Beef Noodle Soup Alliance approved!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Nice AR.

For me I think this hidden gem need to be fully book until she leaving Australia, she wants to saving money for her study.

3/5 Beef Noodle Soup Alliance approved!!!
    It’s the highest score amongst the beef noodle alliance I’m pretty sure.

I’m in heaven bro. If it wasn’t due to ‘life’ I’d book her out entire trip and make her my gf.

Funny story. I walked past two punters whilst on my way with her to the room and both looked at her and I can read their eyes thinking ‘why didn’t I book her’ LOL.

Thank you Sswilighy for nice review!

MANAMI here today 18/06/22 (SAT) 1pm-2am
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $360/hr too steep, may as well book a hot Caucasian

worth every cent. hot Caucasian for $360? lol...sure...who? they are like $700

That price sure has risen quickly if that's true

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Sswilighy for your honest review.. i have tried her.. she is really good..

Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    Thanks Sswilighy for your honest review.. i have tried her.. she is really good..
    You can always trust Beef Noodle Soup Alliance lol

Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    i am happy you happy bro. keep it up birdy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Way too expensive and doesnt even do CIM. Pass lol

For her looks and service it’s worth it bro.but of course each to their own!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    He means western shops like A touch more Class which is $350 an hour, $700 is private prices.
    Ok that’s fair then.

Each room their own. I love J and K girls so for $360 for probably one of if not the best J girl I have ever seen it’s worth it. That’s like saying $360 for the best Caucasian his ever seen he would say it’s worth it too.

why people get pussy slide and not me.

beef noodle bro disappointed.

mamasan we need to talk...lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    why people get pussy slide and not me.

beef noodle bro disappointed.

mamasan we need to talk...lol
    Do you have a boner before you lie down on the bed? 😆

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    $360/hr too steep, may as well book a hot Caucasian
    Very true....$360 for an asian just double what its worth. The prices are changing the punting scene very quickly and you can tell by the increased negative reviews.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Okay so I went to see Minami last night and I can see why the Beef Noodle Alliance is so obsessed with her. She is that stereotypical cute J girl, very charming with her mannerisms and giggles etc, friendly but speaks little to no English so you have to just fumble your way through communication.

Looks wise she has a pretty face, with big eyes but I found her teeth a little distracting, really big white teeth, I think they are capped as they don't look real. She has a little beauty spot on each cheek and that looks adorable, but I'm on the fence if they are actually tattoos because they are perfectly symmetrical to each other. Regardless she has a pretty face that won't disappoint.

She is reasonably tall, we were laying on the bed and looking at the ceiling mirror I commented on her height and she says "162CM 48KGs" like she is a reading out her specifications, it was quite funny, I thought she looked taller more like 164-165cm. Her legs are not long and straight as the OP mentioned, in fact proportionately to her body her legs are just average length, I would say 50/50 ratio of legs to torso. Her legs are also not that straight, there is some shape to them and her hips and bum is a little big proportionately to her slim body (also not that firm but not super soft either). We started in CG (after some pussy sliding first) and her bum was fantastic to hold and I have to say sex with her in this position just felt amazing, top marks actually.

Her stomach is flat and beautiful and she has nice small b-cups with really fantastic nipples which I enjoyed playing with, personally I loved her boobs and stomach, nothing to fault here. Switched to missionary and this position felt really good too, I was actually surprised how wet this girl gets you can feel and hear her squirting inside, I think this caught me by surprise cause she was already hours into her shift and been working for days straight so didn't think she would respond this much to sex. Switched to doggy, then collapsed doggy then finished in missionary.

Just cuddled out the last 15 minutes and gave her a little bit of massage, I think an hour is too long for me cause there isn't really much you can talk to her about.

So my verdict is, if you like J girl style cuteness then you would love her. Although I think guys have overhyped her, definitely not the best body nor does she have the prettiest face you will ever see, but still up there. I personally am not a fan of J girl cuteness and mannerisms, but I still thought it was a good punt just a bit expensive for me to revisit.
    Thanks for the more honest review. Solid!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried her today, and I'm a very happy man
    But agree with the review of Johnny5, a bit overhyped by some reviews. She is fine. Worth to see if you are into J girls. But not extraordinary to cancel your other plans and run to her.