Thread: AB VIET X C DIOR - Pretty Girl, Outstanding Service

Junior Member(有D料到)

AB VIET X C DIOR - Pretty Girl, Outstanding Service

Not really adding much new seeing as Dior seems to be a fairly well known and well regarded WL. Apparently also went by Nicole @ 42 according to a few more experienced punters but that was before my time so I can't validate that info directly.

Saw Dior on the recommendation of PKING to help overcome my "issues". A more detailed play-by-play written up in the thread here: Can't Cum. Long story short, she was able to make me cum for the first time in a punt.

Profile: http://479ginza.com.au/Girls/2591
    Age: Late 20s appearance, profile says 23 but her history of reviews would indicate that's not likely.
    Face: 7/10. Decently pretty, much better than some previous punts but not to the level of being out standing. Vietnamese face, skinny with fairly sharp features.
    Figure: 7/10. Shortish ~160cm. Decent proportion. Overall pretty nice toned body. No 6 pack abs but decently slim tummy. Large tattoo on back.
    Boobs: A 6/10. Quite flat. Not particularly perky and a little bit asymmetrical, nothing bad or off putting but nothing great either.
    Shaved: Clean Shaven. Not a hair in sight but I could still feel a bit of stubble on my tongue.
    Ass: 7/10. Good. Decently toned, nice n smooth but not huge or otherwise special.
    Communication: 8/10. Her English seemed a bit limited and her accent made her a bit difficult to understand for me at times but her conversation felt more pleasant and less awkward than previous MLs. Communication about what we were doing and what felt good was on point too.
    Service: 9/10. By far her most outstanding trait was her incredible service. Very attentive and vocal in her commitment to service. Her BBBJ and HJ was good but the way she used her pussy was incredible. By far the very best service I've had so far.
    Price: $280, 1hr
    Bookings/Schedule: Didn't seem to have much trouble booking a time. Seems to work mostly Monday, Tuesday 12pm-7pm at time of writing (also apparently rostered today Friday too but wasn't last week), she told me she usually works 2 days a week.

Summary:
    As per the consensus with other ARs Dior gives amazing service, particularly with her well trained pussy. Her attentiveness and attitude for outstanding service is head and shoulders above the norm (in my short career so far). That coupled with her above average attractiveness made for an enjoyable and memorable punt not to mention being able to make me cum for the first time in a punt.

WIR: 100%
    If anything an under-hyped girl and well worth the time and cost of a punt for her excellent service let alone her above average physical attractiveness. Only thing I think some punters (lovers of huge tits) might find lacking is her chest.

Great AR , keep it up!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmesome View Post
    Not really adding much new seeing as Dior seems to be a fairly well known and well regarded WL. Apparently also went by Nicole @ 42 according to a few more experienced punters but that was before my time so I can't validate that info directly.

Saw Dior on the recommendation of PKING to help overcome my "issues". A more detailed play-by-play written up in the thread here: Can't Cum. Long story short, she was able to make me cum for the first time in a punt.

Age: Late 20s appearance, profile says 23 but her history of reviews would indicate that's not likely.
    Face: 7/10. Decently pretty, much better than some previous punts but not to the level of being out standing. Vietnamese face, skinny with fairly sharp features.
    Figure: 7/10. Shortish ~160cm. Decent proportion. Overall pretty nice toned body. No 6 pack abs but decently slim tummy. Large tattoo on back.
    Boobs: A 6/10. Quite flat. Not particularly perky and a little bit asymmetrical, nothing bad or off putting but nothing great either.
    Shaved: Clean Shaven. Not a hair in sight but I could still feel a bit of stubble on my tongue.
    Ass: 7/10. Good. Decently toned, nice n smooth but not huge or otherwise special.
    Communication: 8/10. Her English seemed a bit limited and her accent made her a bit difficult to understand for me at times but her conversation felt more pleasant and less awkward than previous MLs. Communication about what we were doing and what felt good was on point too.
    Service: 9/10. By far her most outstanding trait was her incredible service. Very attentive and vocal in her commitment to service. Her BBBJ and HJ was good but the way she used her pussy was incredible. By far the very best service I've had so far.
    Bookings/Schedule: Didn't seem to have much trouble booking a time. Seems to work mostly Monday, Tuesday 12pm-7pm at time of writing (also apparently rostered today Friday too but wasn't last week), she told me she usually works 2 days a week.

Summary:
    As per the consensus with other ARs Dior gives amazing service, particularly with her well trained pussy. Her attentiveness and attitude for outstanding service is head and shoulders above the norm (in my short career so far). That coupled with her above average attractiveness made for an enjoyable and memorable punt not to mention being able to make me cum for the first time in a punt.

If anything an under-hyped girl and well worth the time and cost of a punt for her excellent service let alone her above average physical attractiveness. Only thing I think some punters (lovers of huge tits) might find lacking is her chest.
    Nice AR man, might check her out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Great AR , keep it up!!!
    Thanks for the support as always!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice bro! Seen her several times at 42 as Nicole. Amazing girl. Also so tight man and a great kisser.

Thanks bro, good AR!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was wondering where she went since leaving 42. Will have to make a city visit.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ConservativeGamer View Post
    I was wondering where she went since leaving 42. Will have to make a city visit.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    2 legendary from 42

Nicole now ginza
    Angel now sakura

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmesome View Post

Summary:

Pretty much agree. Don't expect a gorgeous face. Excellent PSE and service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm happy tobump this thread if people are still in 2 minds about her. Face is fine, breasts are flat but appropriate for her slim tight body. She is such a performer in any position and she has beautiful long hair. Her shortfalls (can't think of a more generous word) won't matter

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    2 legendary from 42

Nicole now ginza
    Angel now sakura
    Funny enough those two are only a handful of girls I've seen more than once. Like if I rock up and they're available I won't even look at other girls and just pick them straight up.

Another one was C tiffany at Ginza empire/club. She seems to be long gone but amazing memories.