Thread: rating the girls looks?

Senior Member(無間使者)

rating the girls looks?

many of us rate the girls we saw out of 10 in the looks department.
    im wonder though why more of us dont just compare to a famous person instead. cause this seems clearer and more objective to me.

thoughts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But do you know enough Thai, Chinese and Korean famous ladies to compare to?
    Japanese a little easier due to JAV.

I probably know more Asian WLs than Asian celebrities lol. I make a comparison where one comes to mind but otherwise leave it.

I'd be more annoyed if I went to see a WL and she didn't look as much like the comparison model as I expected. I can deal with people's subjective ratings.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is a reason the shops advertise different Asian girls as "tanned' or "milky white skin". Some of us just prefer what we like so the numbers don't always mean that much. I'd prefer comparisons too, but TBF I know the Asian celebs in Hollywood because I follow what they do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mean, i reckon anything between the ranges of 8-10 would be considered as universal any punter on this forum would consider as worth a try.
    5-7 is exploration territory and anything under is up to the person!

Banned
    Don't think I've ever met a 10 in shops before. A 10 would be someone so hot that she'd make me cum without any effort the first time we undress lol

For full blooded Asians I can only rate max 9, my taste is more towards Eurasians or Eastern Europeans. Boarded a flight to Russia once on Aeroflot before COVID and saw many air stewardesses that I would easily give a rating of 10. I was daydreaming about taking a few of them into the stewardess cabin for a fuck lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    many of us rate the girls we saw out of 10 in the looks department.
    im wonder though why more of us dont just compare to a famous person instead. cause this seems clearer and more objective to me.

thoughts?
    Thomas Jefferson is my most admired famous person.

So I have to rate a ML against him?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Thomas Jefferson is my most admired famous person.

So I have to rate a ML against him?
    I thought it might be an "Aquaman" action figure......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There might be an influx of eurasian models on our shores in the future given the political uncertainty in their region.

i try to do that but sometimes its hard to find the right person to compare it to