Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M Moon Moon

Junior Member(有D料到)

M Moon Moon

Person's Name : Moon Moon

Establishment : Incall Lidcome

Month/Year of Visit.: June 22

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : OFO/Wechat from phone no.

Phone :0414017142

Hours of Business : Varies depending on the day

Rates : 300 per hour

Extras Cost.: all included

Services Provided This Session.:.DFK, Daty, BBBJ, Ball Licking, doggie, ANAL

Size/shape : Stocky maybe size 12 -14

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Value for money/recommend? :Yes

My experience/comments :
    I found her on OFO and messaged her on Wechat and she responded saying that she is in Lidcome and that she was not pretty but more service oriented. She sent 3 photos to confirm her ad was real, so I made a booking for 11:30am. I turned up at her unit (apparently she was staying with a friend who works in a massage parlour) and Moon let me in. I wouldn't say she's beautiful but she is pretty, with a heavy solid build and a little chubby.

I paid her and she led me to an upstairs bedroom. The room was comfortable as she had a heater running. Got undressed and onto bed.

She hopped onto the bed and gave me a quick massage while still clothed, then stripped off and layed beside me for some DFK and cuddling. She then placed my hand onto her recently shaved pussy and encouraged me to play with her clit. After a few minutes she started sucking my nipples and started working toward my dick which she took straight into her mouth and started licking my balls. Her BBBJ is pretty good and within a few minutes I was coming close to shooting. I asked her for some DATY so she layed beside me and opened up her legs revealing her lovely plump pussy. I started licking and sucking her clit and she was giving out low moans and gasps until she stopped me and said it was time to fuck. She put a condom on, lubed my shaft, her pussy and arse and went straight into doggie. I slipped into her pussy and it felt really good, a snug fit (she told me her pussy was fairly loose but her arse was really tight). After a little while of pounding her pussy, I withdrew and positioned my dick at the opening of her arse. I was just about to push in when she pushed back hard and I was in her arse with ease. She wasn't wrong, her arse was incredibly tight and as I fucked her it felt like her arse was sucking my dick for all it was worth. After a while of this, I couldn't last any longer so I grabbed her hips and pressed in as deep as I could and shot a huge load into the condom. After a while I pulled out and her arse was so tight that the condom stayed inside her. I was spent and fell back on the bed to recover, so she gave me another massage. I showered then dressed while she showered, and after a quick kiss I left a happy man.

WIR : Most definitely, but I need to build up some strength first.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you. May give it a try just because of the ass fxxk.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review thanks mate, will try some malaysian

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried her two years ago, she used to rent a unit at Granville, different phone number and wechat but still same name Moon moon, used to charge cheaper, I remember 200 for an hour, service is good, her body is chubby, but big boobs and natural. Great attitude, friendly and patient, she offered me CIM and no condom at end, I chose CIM. Second round I put her on me and she was working so hard and sweating a lot, at end I let her hold bed and I fucked her from under while she was doing kind of cowgirl.
    She was early 30s with great attitude, good English and Chinese chatting, worthy a try if you do not mind chubby girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so how do u get in touch with her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

At what name at lipstick

Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    Seen her at lipstick recently around $150 all up for similar service. Also working at some massage shop in Auburn...main Street can't remember the name
    At what name she works at lipstick?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

At what name in lipstick

Hi
    What name she is using at lipstick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great AR man - might give her a go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    As per review... https://oneforone.online/product/np0102/

Also on WeChat - 0414017142
    Auburn shop WeChat - Sasa339936189
    do u know if the OFO is old? it says Fairfield

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The OFO ad isn't too old. The pictures are definitely her, and she will send a confirmation picture when you contact her on Wechat. She tends to move around a fair bit. I originally booked to see her at Fantasy 35 where she was going to start work, but she changed the booking to Lidcome. Said it was a friend's flat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    300 an hour... way overpriced. Rather goto N5M or Ginza

Junior Member(有D料到)
    any recent visit to Moon Moon? me planning to see next week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ah looks like she is jumping from place to place she told me she is in Guildford.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Elbandit0 View Post
    ah looks like she is jumping from place to place she told me she is in Guildford.
    leongmoythye Is the WeChat ID

Bbbj cim rim normal sex or anal sex with massage

Have 200 or 300 is all she wrote. Incall Guildford

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Moon

Saw Moon privately yesterday. She is near Granville station in a modern apartment. Moon greets me with a smile and I proceed clean my privates in the shower. I would describe her looks as average at best, quite an ordinary looking face and she is chubby. Handed over $150 for the blow and rim and cim service. She does have a very talented mouth. Performed a very lovely bbbj, and started rimming me too. She has a very strong thick tongue which was very effective at drilling my asshole. Moon alternated between rimming and bbbj and have me a nice HJ whilst licking my nipples. When I was about to cum, she could sense it and shoved my cock back into her mouth and sucked away until I blew spurt after spurt. Had a good time, but probably will look elsewhere next time.

About a month and a half ago I go a wechat message from her saying she desperately needed cash based on a hard luck story.
    Never been back since,
    Did anyone get a similar message?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah she asked me for $400 a while back..

Didn't respond.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep, asked me for $500. Said no.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same here. Not seen her since. She would’ve been attractive when she was lighter. BBBJ is good. She can take a pounding up the backside

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anybody had a session with this chick lately? I got a random message off her on WeChat today. $300 for the hour all included. I might give her a go on Monday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast