Person's Name : Moon Moon

Establishment : Incall Lidcome

Month/Year of Visit.: June 22

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : OFO/Wechat from phone no.

Phone :0414017142

Hours of Business : Varies depending on the day

Rates : 300 per hour

Extras Cost.: all included

Services Provided This Session.:.DFK, Daty, BBBJ, Ball Licking, doggie, ANAL

Size/shape : Stocky maybe size 12 -14

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Value for money/recommend? :Yes

My experience/comments :
I found her on OFO and messaged her on Wechat and she responded saying that she is in Lidcome and that she was not pretty but more service oriented. She sent 3 photos to confirm her ad was real, so I made a booking for 11:30am. I turned up at her unit (apparently she was staying with a friend who works in a massage parlour) and Moon let me in. I wouldn't say she's beautiful but she is pretty, with a heavy solid build and a little chubby.

I paid her and she led me to an upstairs bedroom. The room was comfortable as she had a heater running. Got undressed and onto bed.

She hopped onto the bed and gave me a quick massage while still clothed, then stripped off and layed beside me for some DFK and cuddling. She then placed my hand onto her recently shaved pussy and encouraged me to play with her clit. After a few minutes she started sucking my nipples and started working toward my dick which she took straight into her mouth and started licking my balls. Her BBBJ is pretty good and within a few minutes I was coming close to shooting. I asked her for some DATY so she layed beside me and opened up her legs revealing her lovely plump pussy. I started licking and sucking her clit and she was giving out low moans and gasps until she stopped me and said it was time to fuck. She put a condom on, lubed my shaft, her pussy and arse and went straight into doggie. I slipped into her pussy and it felt really good, a snug fit (she told me her pussy was fairly loose but her arse was really tight). After a little while of pounding her pussy, I withdrew and positioned my dick at the opening of her arse. I was just about to push in when she pushed back hard and I was in her arse with ease. She wasn't wrong, her arse was incredibly tight and as I fucked her it felt like her arse was sucking my dick for all it was worth. After a while of this, I couldn't last any longer so I grabbed her hips and pressed in as deep as I could and shot a huge load into the condom. After a while I pulled out and her arse was so tight that the condom stayed inside her. I was spent and fell back on the bed to recover, so she gave me another massage. I showered then dressed while she showered, and after a quick kiss I left a happy man.

WIR : Most definitely, but I need to build up some strength first.