Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double Shots

Junior Member(有D料到)

Double Shots

Morning punters, apologies if this has been covered previously but hoping for some intel/feedback regarding double shots during an hourly booking.

* Is this common for all shops?
    * Best places in Sydney for double shots.

I’m normally a 30 minute punter so not overly familiar in this space.

Thanks in advance

Banned
    At my age double shots are like rocking horse shit, but for a start unless you're a teenager I would be booking at least an hour...and it has been discussed before ad nauseam.

Banned
    Even if some shops or WLs allow double shots within 30mins booking I may only be able to do double shots bareback. With a condom, no matter how thin it is I still can't shoot that fast and recover fast enough.

Also depends on how the WL looks like. If she's a slim looking Eastern European blonde or redhead then yes, I would love to do quadruple shots in an hour!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry just to clarify, I didn’t mean double shot for 30 min booking, I was referring to going round 2 for 1 hour sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by AGS1980 View Post
    Sorry just to clarify, I didn’t mean double shot for 30 min booking, I was referring to going round 2 for 1 hour sessions.
    Yes 45 mins 2 shots, unless the wl has [insert whatever Nationality here] princess syndrome.

Sometimes you get a wl that can make you cum more than 2 times in 1 hour

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure how common it is but i think if you ask and tip extra, its possible.
    I never asked for it but in all my years of punting, i only encountered one ml/wl that did double shot in 1hour booking.
    This was early years of punting and it was a private apartment at Liverpool. They change girls different day but the girl i saw she was Thai with a nice petite body, b cups, slightly darker skin.
    We didnt talk much but she massage first then proceed to CFS, got me to cum in after 30mins, i thought we were done and post massage was offered. Not sure if she got short term memory but she got me to flip over, apply condom for another fuck.
    I tried but it still too early i couldnt get going, still soft as feather. Wasnt maybe 20mins later i felt something but i had nothing in the tank.
    I'm blow everything at once type of guy..

I tried going back there again but different girls. Im thinking they were probably international students or travel visa type cause their English was fresh...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Based on my experience as I always come early the first time I also like to go for two shots during the booking. This was much easier in the younger days and now requires effort or the girl needs to be hot and cooperative. Sometimes the attitude or behaviour of the asian WL can kill the mood. But now with Kamagra it is easier and takes little effirt.

I found out you have to confirm before you hand your money. This goes for any extras like kissing or if you want CBJ or bbbj also. Once you hand your money you are in no position to negotiate and can expect to pay extras.
    Some of the girls do advertise as multiple shots in an hour. The best thing is to read the review of the shop or private you want to visit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Based on my experience as I always come early the first time I also like to go for two shots during the booking. This was much easier in the younger days and now requires effort or the girl needs to be hot and cooperative. Sometimes the attitude or behaviour of the asian WL can kill the mood. But now with Kamagra it is easier and takes little effirt.

I found out you have to confirm before you hand your money. This goes for any extras like kissing or if you want CBJ or bbbj also. Once you hand your money you are in no position to negotiate and can expect to pay extras.
    Some of the girls do advertise as multiple shots in an hour. The best thing is to read the review of the shop or private you want to visit.
    Some punters go in assuming the girl will go with the flow and let them have two shots. You can't assume in these cases! Always check with the shop and girl upfront.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm curious how others go about this, I've never really asked but just gone with the flow when it happens as a nice surprise.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebuzu View Post
    I'm curious how others go about this, I've never really asked but just gone with the flow when it happens as a nice surprise.
    Agree with the go with the flow comments.

OP AGS - most of the famous/popular shops build this into the charge out rates. 1hr its very very common and almost expected u get 2 shots and if u ask reception they will most liley say yea u can do 2 shots but YMMV depends if you click with the girl and vice versa she click with u

if 45min booking you'd be pushing it and may get 2nd shot u ask nicely or they like u

had a 1hr session with a relatively new girl at Ginza club booked for 1 hr after rest i said round 2 and she was like oh one more? then i explained to her the above and she had no idea but she gave me bbbj with CIM finish anyway for round 2 as her bbbj was so good

have had other girls across a number of shops shy away from round 2 as only 10mins left or we were both tired so we just chit chat about hobbies or things to do in their country etc and then shower together -- really its a case of YMMV so of the all star diamond performers will self initiate round 2 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Agree with the go with the flow comments.

OP AGS - most of the famous/popular shops build this into the charge out rates. 1hr its very very common and almost expected u get 2 shots and if u ask reception they will most liley say yea u can do 2 shots but YMMV depends if you click with the girl and vice versa she click with u

if 45min booking you'd be pushing it and may get 2nd shot u ask nicely or they like u

had a 1hr session with a relatively new girl at Ginza club booked for 1 hr after rest i said round 2 and she was like oh one more? then i explained to her the above and she had no idea but she gave me bbbj with CIM finish anyway for round 2 as her bbbj was so good

have had other girls across a number of shops shy away from round 2 as only 10mins left or we were both tired so we just chit chat about hobbies or things to do in their country etc and then shower together -- really its a case of YMMV so of the all star diamond performers will self initiate round 2 LOL
    It all depends with the girl, but for sure the standard with well known shop 1 hour 2 shots. How you get 2nd shots depending how long the 1st shot.

I have couple experienced with 10 mins left because either too long chatting while rest, or take too long to nut in 1st round.
    1. As I entered her, sorry you need to clean up now. And I almost on the edge, how bad that feeling huh?
    2. She rode me in cg and become sex machine, and without lube at all.
    3. She enjoyed herself and ask for missionary, buzzer rang (5 mins left) she looks annoyed and turn off the buzzer, and said we still have enough time, continue.....harder.

So yeah allbdepends on the girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting.

For mls,
    Ive always shyd away from asking for multiple pops even though my shortest session is 1 hr.

But i usually assume girls know that 1 hr is 1 pop minimum.

So i usually try to edge myself during the session.

There was this 1 ml who made me finish 3 times in 1 hr.
    At the start when i was telling her to slow down, she said its fine and i can come again later. Ended up finishing 3 times, with the 3rd one i was quivering haha.

Sadly she wasnt my type, so i didnt go back to see her.

For wls,
    The highly reviewed shops usually for 1 hr session, you have 2 pops, and its the girl who asks if you want a second round.

I wonder if i should just pop once without edging, which would mean an early 1st pop.
    Then have a longer part for the second pop.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Interesting.

For mls,
    Ive always shyd away from asking for multiple pops even though my shortest session is 1 hr.

But i usually assume girls know that 1 hr is 1 pop minimum.

So i usually try to edge myself during the session.

There was this 1 ml who made me finish 3 times in 1 hr.
    At the start when i was telling her to slow down, she said its fine and i can come again later. Ended up finishing 3 times, with the 3rd one i was quivering haha.

Sadly she wasnt my type, so i didnt go back to see her.

For wls,
    The highly reviewed shops usually for 1 hr session, you have 2 pops, and its the girl who asks if you want a second round.

I wonder if i should just pop once without edging, which would mean an early 1st pop.
    Then have a longer part for the second pop.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    For wl depends for what you think more awesome. Cum in her pussy or mouth. As second one will be harder to cum in pussy.
    If you like cim more, better to do last, easier to nut as well. And you will still have awesome feeling when walking out.
    If you like come in pussy more, better to cim first, asked if she can do it when shower, too cut time for clean up as well, so you can cum and clean it under 15 mins mark. And when the clean up and drying session, you already take rest and ready for round 2. So you have plenty time for round 2

Senior Member(無間使者)

Twice

Definitely best to ask upfront

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Normally one hour booking then 2 shots or at least an attempt is quite standard. 30/45 minutes it can happen but not so much and less time for the brother to recharge.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Morning punters, apologies if this has been covered previously but hoping for some intel/feedback regarding double shots during an hourly booking.

Thanks in advance
    If you are keen ask upfront, but I generally prefer to go with the flow. My general practice is to do 30/45m with a new WL and if the chemistry is there, then I return for a 1hr session and in general a 2 shot session.
    I did have one experience where this Chinese girl felt obligated to do 2 shots, so she went vaccum cleaner on me for the second shot even though I was exhausted after a particularly energetic Round 1. I think I sort of staggered home half blind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    For wl depends for what you think more awesome. Cum in her pussy or mouth. As second one will be harder to cum in pussy.
    If you like cim more, better to do last, easier to nut as well. And you will still have awesome feeling when walking out.
    If you like come in pussy more, better to cim first, asked if she can do it when shower, too cut time for clean up as well, so you can cum and clean it under 15 mins mark. And when the clean up and drying session, you already take rest and ready for round 2. So you have plenty time for round 2
    Do guys feel better with CIM than CIP (with condom of course)?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can think of maybe half a dozen Chinese MILFS who take it as a serious personal insult if you don’t get off a second shot in 60 minutes. Usually the first one is a covered CIP, and the second is a BBBJ CIM.

If your almost there but can’t quite get over the line at the 60 minute mark - I know at least 2 will keep relentlessly sucking you until you shoot or the boss starts screaming at you both from the other side of the door.

Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    I can think of maybe half a dozen Chinese MILFS who take it as a serious personal insult if you don’t get off a second shot in 60 minutes. Usually the first one is a covered CIP, and the second is a BBBJ CIM.

If your almost there but can’t quite get over the line at the 60 minute mark - I know at least 2 will keep relentlessly sucking you until you shoot or the boss starts screaming at you both from the other side of the door.
    I got a Thai girl ask. Are you only 1 shot guy. I said usually 2. And she start screaming fuckkk why only me. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thanks in advance
    Ginza is my go to place. If the girl is service oriented, then she will try and get two shots in. Best is just to be upfront and tell them that you would like to go for two shots at the start of the session

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast