Thread: C- Ella

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C- Ella

Saw her a few weeks back. was told by reception she was pretty, fair enough bit more makeup than most Chinese there but she looks good especially in her tight black outfit she greeted me in. Session was pretty standard, no DFK, no DATY she has nice b-c cups on a small frame.
    Finished a bit early then we relaxed in bed, during this time she rested her leg on my body and was touching me all over with a nice massage. She likes to sing along to her mandopop which is kind of cool. WIR - prob not but others might have more fun with her. If only she started with the GFE elements rather than after the deed I might have a different view

Great review thanks.

Thank you for the info bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know if she still works at Ginza. Haven't seen her on the roster for a while now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by skyjc1 View Post
    Anyone know if she still works at Ginza. Haven't seen her on the roster for a while now
    Looks like she still does, on the roster for tomorrow. Profile mentions deep throat, anyone actually experienced that from her?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrils View Post
    Looks like she still does, on the roster for tomorrow. Profile mentions deep throat, anyone actually experienced that from her?

Thats just copy paste template by ginza staff.... you see most are like that...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing memorable about her bbbj for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Looks like she seldom work now, I still haven't managed to book her.