Thread: Anyone seen Molly at 42g or No 5

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Anyone seen Molly at 42g or No 5

Looking for intel before I try. Have you seen her in a lineup or had as session? Feel free to dm too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I booked her at N5M, she is quite pretty, nice ass, small boobs though. Around 25-27 years of age.

She cleaned me pretty thorough with different soap, twice in my penis and ass hole (she does rimming), hence shower pretty long.

She started with hot water in her mouth and licked on my back all thr way to leg, not my style. I asked if i can start kiss and DATY her, she was ok and she really enjoyed it. Gave her rimming too, but she totally enjoyed good DATY.

We started with missionary and ended up with dog, she really enjoyed hard pounding i will say. She was shy i will say, maybe will warm up once you are a regular.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw Molly, wasted $150, as above long shower, checked me with camera phone light, was like she thought I had cockroaches all over me, said my cock was to big and didn't want to fuck, no day as she said she didn't like, no kiss, provided BBBJ, and said she would do cim, then didn't, and the buzzer on her phone rang. I quickly gave myself a HJ and cum on her body. Checked time on my phone and was only 15mins, of a 30min session. Was going to complain to boss but left. First time I can really say I have had a bad session at 42g.