Thread: J CHIKA - she's SLIM, FIT, TONED and TATTOOED, and the ULTIMATE GFE.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J CHIKA - she's SLIM, FIT, TONED and TATTOOED, and the ULTIMATE GFE.

Caught up with the brand new J girl yesterday – Chika.
    She is a first timer to FS and very tiny and super slim and very sensual and GFE.

LOOKS and BODY
    Chika is in her late 20s and from Tokyo.
    She is a tiny little thing at only 155 cm and very slim with a tight toned body. I am sure she must work out.
    Small A cup titties with big long nipples, round firm little bum, tight tummy and toned legs.
    She has lots of little tattoos scattered across her body which give her a very sexy look. It was a like a treasure hunt discovering new small tattoos as I made my way around her sexy body.
    She has a tiny, slim face with cute dimples and long wavy hair down to her bum.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    It is Chika’s first time in Sydney and her first time doing full service, but she is experienced doing massage in Japan.
    She is a very sensual and passionate girl and the way she looks at you with those sexy eyes immediately melted my heart and stiffened my cock. She can say so much without any words, just with her stare.
    Totally GFE girl. Very genuine, honest and warm and totally giving. No performing or FOAM at all.
    She is the sort of girl you fall madly in love and in lust with at the same time.

DFK and DATY
    Chika’s sensual and passionate kisses, just like her stare, go straight to your heart and your cock at the same time.
    The way she always initiates kissing while fucking is also very sexy and genuine.
    She has a nicely shaved pussy and a prominent clit and she really loves a good licking.
    No performing or FOAM with this girl.
    And she tastes delicious.

BBBJ
    Chika gives a very sensual BBBJ.
    With some girls it’s all technique but their mind is elsewhere, but not with Chika.
    She gives it her full focus and feeling and her eye contact is mesmerising.
    Oh and her technique is very good too and she can go down deep enough.

FUCKING
    The theme with Chika is sensual, passionate and genuine and this is most present when fucking.
    Sex with Chika is GFE to the maximum possible.
    Again, totally genuine with no FOAM or performing.
    I like the way she sighed and moaned and vocalised in Japanese as we fucked.
    I couldn't understand most of it, but it sounded hot. And not one single "kimochi" which is a very good sign.
    She is a tiny slim spinner and so sex in lots of positions is possible and she really enjoys it.
    But the best positions with a sensual GFE girl like Chika are the ones that allow for eye contact and kissing.

ROUND 2
    We had a long round 1, so we didn’t have any time for a round 2.
    Chika actually initiated it but the buzzer beat us.
    One hour goes so quickly with a passionate girl like Chika.

OVERALL
    Chika is a really wonderful girl.
    There are younger, and cuter, and more busty girls available, but for genuine, sensual, passionate, GFE feeling and sex, Chika is top of the class.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    nice one mate! I envy your availability to try out these new girls first all the time! 👍

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Thanks bro. BTW the website pics are definitely Chika but they are not very useful.
    They have that filter which all the girls apply and makes all the girls look the same - like Manga dolls.