Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Month/Year of Visit : November 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive, shortish, curvy, slightly squat, figure (not fat), B-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Not bad but.......

My experience/comments : Earlier this year I’d seen all the girls on Kelly’s roster so I haven’t been there for a few months but I saw there were some new girls so I called and booked Nancy.

Nancy was soon ready so I paid Kelly and was led upstairs. Nancy has a pleasant face and was wearing black – a short skirt and a cropped top. She was friendly and welcoming.

I showered and she stripped. She is shortish and has a curvy, slight squat, figure (not fat) with B-cups and a not very hairy bush.

Onto the bed and Nancy reached for a condom but I asked for “Suck, no condom” and she wiped me down and licked my balls and worked her way up my shaft to take me in her mouth.

It was an OK BBBJ – no teeth and soft lips but she didn’t go very deep and kept pausing saying “Hot” and wiping her brow.

Again she went for the condom and I said “Not yet – we’ve got an hour – more suck please” and she looked horrified and said “Suck one hour???” I explained “Suck now, fuck later” but her English is poor.

After a while I asked for some 69 and Nancy moved round. She was quiet at first, and said “No inside” when my finger strayed towards he pussy, but she was a bit vocal a couple of times before she pulled away. She said she was happy but I’m not sure she came.

I asked for some more BJ and then said “We fuck” – I didn’t bother asking whether CIM was an option.

Lube was applied and she climbed aboard for some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style, and she rode me quite well but she soon tired so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was good as she was at a nice height and I went faster and faster.

I then asked Nancy to lie down for some mish while she had her legs in the air and I saw it through like that.

She took a shower and then gave me a light massage. Nancy said she was from Guangzhou and has been here for four years but I couldn’t get any further because, as I said, she has very little English.

We finished up and I went downstairs for a chat with Kelly and she told me about a couple of other new girls on the roster.