Thread: Sarah - great hard massage and sexy af

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Sarah - great hard massage and sexy af

Was on my way to 42G but things weren’t working out with the roster and I had to admit I was really tired. I haven’t had a rub and tug for a while. Maybe I’ll go see Kitty at Drummoyne. I always have a good time with her.

I rock up and find Kitty is in Thailand for the next few weeks. She left two days ago. Sarah answers the door and says if I wait 20 mins she can do me. Ok. I ask if I can take a shower while I wait. Sure. No problem.

After the shower I head to the room and can hear Sarah servicing another punter in the room next door. It’s kind of hot. Tissue. Wet wipe sound. Ok I’ll be there in a minute.

Sarah has a radiant smile and is very friendly. She gives me a hard massage while I stroke her sexy legs. She even does the feet - awesome. Gets a towel and it’s on.

Stokes me all over and asks me to flip. I’m so hard. Her body is beautiful. Lovely small Thai tits, sexy ass and shaved mound. Allows touching access to all. You’re too horny she says. Yes. I slow her down but it’s pointless. I shoot the Niagara Fallls of cum for days.

We chat for a bit. She thinks she’s seen me at top Ryde where she went as Tata. Maybe. Then she asks me to sit up for an excellent hard shoulder massage.

Damage all up $120. Value for money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Was on my way to 42G but things weren’t working out with the roster and I had to admit I was really tired. I haven’t had a rub and tug for a while. Maybe I’ll go see Kitty at Drummoyne. I always have a good time with her.

I rock up and find Kitty is in Thailand for the next few weeks. She left two days ago. Sarah answers the door and says if I wait 20 mins she can do me. Ok. I ask if I can take a shower while I wait. Sure. No problem.

After the shower I head to the room and can hear Sarah servicing another punter in the room next door. It’s kind of hot. Tissue. Wet wipe sound. Ok I’ll be there in a minute.

Sarah has a radiant smile and is very friendly. She gives me a hard massage while I stroke her sexy legs. She even does the feet - awesome. Gets a towel and it’s on.

Stokes me all over and asks me to flip. I’m so hard. Her body is beautiful. Lovely small Thai tits, sexy ass and shaved mound. Allows touching access to all. You’re too horny she says. Yes. I slow her down but it’s pointless. I shoot the Niagara Fallls of cum for days.

We chat for a bit. She thinks she’s seen me at top Ryde where she went as Tata. Maybe. Then she asks me to sit up for an excellent hard shoulder massage.

Damage all up $120. Value for money.
    I find it amazing that MLs have a great memory in remembering customers especially when they see many customers on a weekly basis.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beautiful review thanks for sharing information
    Sarah looks busty, real photo?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummoyne Massage View Post
    Sarah
    Sarah sounds great to visit and that busty body is awesome

Shop Owner

Sarah on Friday
    Drummoyne Massage
    Address: 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
    0415 922 499
    WeChat ID:Massage110A

10am-8pm 7days
    http://drummoynemassage.net/roster/

*Private parking(9 parking spaces) is free all day 后门9个私人停车位全天可用

Great experience and I stand by my review but last visit they didn’t honor my telephone booking and tried to bait and switch. Be careful with this shop.

Seems like the girls don’t trust reception so encourage booking through them. Great talent at this shop but if I’m going to travel all the way there with my hopes of seeing a favorite only to be turned away - nah, I’ll go elsewhere. Last time, I was in the room naked and all settled then they tried to bait and switch. It’s a real shame. I was a loyal customer but they lost me by being focused on short time gain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's not a good experience. I would have second thoughts about this place also after hearing that

Like I said, great ladies, but a disorganized shop that cost me time and money.

Shop Owner
    Monday
    Eve 22yo New Thai girl 100% feminine, gorgeous, big busts, you cannot say no to her hard massage.

Sarah 23yo cute & sweet girl, charming face, hot body, sexy & A1 massage.

Cherry 23yo, busty adorable Chinese girl, to Sydney, beautiful looking face, curvaceous hot body, sexy with awesome massage.

Rose 23yo Thai girl, gorgeous, amazing massage s
    Drummoyne Massage
    Address: 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
    0415 922 499
    WeChat ID:Massage110A

10am-8pm 7days
    http://drummoynemassage.net/roster/

*Private parking(9 parking spaces) is free all day 后门9个私人停车位全天可用

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    This establishment has many good girls have many good sessions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the same experience last week