Thread: Beth - My Saturday Lotto !!

Beth - My Saturday Lotto !!

Saturday, last minute, and No 5 Marrickville are barely on the same sentence. However the stars seem to align for me this time.

Initially tried to message on WeChat about which girls available, however given it’s ‘pretty’ busy day, and how annoying a last minute customer like me can be, I was advised to just come in and take a look, which i did !!

On the line up, few ladies introduced themselves, but this lass caught my eyes right away. A fine aussie lass by the name of Beth. Settled finance and directed to the room, I was just hoping my caucasian experience would be another good one, haha.

Beth came to the room shortly. She’s a curvy, charming, busty, fresh 20 year old blondie who just started getting into the industry lately. You can tell that it was gonna be a good time, as soon as she greeted you. Me and beth went thru a bit of chit chatter during the shower, general life of each other. We also discussed of what she provides and what I expected, and it was all cool-beans

She started with light cat bath, covered BJ, and kissing. Nothing felt awkward, forced or anything, it was thoroughly a wholesome session (GFE yay !). Beth then cheekily asked if I wanted her to ride me ( as if any bloke would ever declined !). I count myself as average sized if not below average, but man, she’s tight. It was mixture of long weeks without punting, work stress, and excitement, i had to move to missionary within few minutes unless i want to end the ‘dance’ earlier.

How wrong was I, as she felt even tighter on mish. I held back as much as i can, but it was just too much for a man to take. Blew my shot, and Beth can see that I was rather disappointed with the quickshot, and she assured me we got time for 2nd shot.

Well, brain over sex is the highlight of my session today, as we ended up chatting the whole latter part of session. She’s a charming, young, and friendly blonde aussie whom I luckily met today !!

WIR? Of course ! Hoping the stars to align again, and maybe we can take 2 hours next time so we can do a lot more ‘activities’ lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Saturday, last minute, and No 5 Marrickville are barely on the same sentence. However the stars seem to align for me this time.

Initially tried to message on WeChat about which girls available, however given it’s ‘pretty’ busy day, and how annoying a last minute customer like me can be, I was advised to just come in and take a look, which i did !!

On the line up, few ladies introduced themselves, but this lass caught my eyes right away. A fine aussie lass by the name of Beth. Settled finance and directed to the room, I was just hoping my caucasian experience would be another good one, haha.

Beth came to the room shortly. She’s a curvy, charming, busty, fresh 20 year old blondie who just started getting into the industry lately. You can tell that it was gonna be a good time, as soon as she greeted you. Me and beth went thru a bit of chit chatter during the shower, general life of each other. We also discussed of what she provides and what I expected, and it was all cool-beans

She started with light cat bath, covered BJ, and kissing. Nothing felt awkward, forced or anything, it was thoroughly a wholesome session (GFE yay !). Beth then cheekily asked if I wanted her to ride me ( as if any bloke would ever declined !). I count myself as average sized if not below average, but man, she’s tight. It was mixture of long weeks without punting, work stress, and excitement, i had to move to missionary within few minutes unless i want to end the ‘dance’ earlier.

How wrong was I, as she felt even tighter on mish. I held back as much as i can, but it was just too much for a man to take. Blew my shot, and Beth can see that I was rather disappointed with the quickshot, and she assured me we got time for 2nd shot.

Well, brain over sex is the highlight of my session today, as we ended up chatting the whole latter part of session. She’s a charming, young, and friendly blonde aussie whom I luckily met today !!

WIR? Of course ! Hoping the stars to align again, and maybe we can take 2 hours next time so we can do a lot more ‘activities’ lol.
    Been wanting to see her for a while but keep missing her

Beth is here free now, give us a call 0417888123 to make a booking.