Thread: Massage Moments

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage Moments

So I’m in the waiting area, waiting for my ML and overheard this conversation:

Punter: Are you available as well?

ML: Yes,I’ll introduce myself. My name is ***, but I don’t like to be touched. That might be weird, but it’s just me. Guys that like girls like **** don’t like my service. I’m lesbian, so consider when you make your choice. I thought I’d introduce myself anyway.

Fun times! Take my money.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Worst introduction ever.

I once got a massage by a lesbian ML. Was actually pretty good and the girl had a fantastic body which she let me touch everywhere. Gave me a CBJ to finish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol sounds trying to pull some reverse psychology

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Worst introduction ever.

I once got a massage by a lesbian ML. Was actually pretty good and the girl had a fantastic body which she let me touch everywhere. Gave me a CBJ to finish.
    I met a Asian ML that had turned lesbian not long before I saw her. She had a sexy curvy body. The way she was staring at my shlong and later not wanting to let go of him, I knew she wanted him. She admitted that she was very horny and wanted my shlong inside of her. When asked what was holding her back, she explained her girlfriend wouldn't appreciate her cheating behind her back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had someone similar....not lesbian, but kept saying hands off, eyes only. I am young, so I will charge extra for everything. Think she is princess or something...and on top of that, she was only average looking too....