Thread: Bubble day spa

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bubble day spa

visited this shop about 2 months ago in the evening. Saw an old Japanese bird with okay massage but didn't offer any extra, almost no communication. She had husky voice but her frame is quite petite

On my way out saw a nice Caucasian girl

massage was okay but the first experience makes me stay away from the shop for a while. Looking at google reviews today seems like the shop has more to offer. If anyone has been there before, feel free to share your experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been to bubbles about 5 times, had good sessions every time with up to option 3 offered. Bit pricey though, but generally the girls are of quite high standard. Had A****a from taiwan and some south american chick i dont remember the name of. The shop is quite clean, its good that they have a shower and they close later than most joints too. Is a bit pricey though, $75 for 1hr sesh and extras go up progressively by 1p starting from option 1.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    re: Japanese ml and no extra ~ not great English. Likely a misunderstanding or offer got lost in the accent. I need to tune in to understand her. also shy.

recently, shop seems to be closed for a few days at the front end of the week. There's an ml shortage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi egg, do you remember the name of the japanese lady? i'm planning to check it out today and seems like only the japanese is available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by s21ultra View Post
    Hi egg, do you remember the name of the japanese lady? i'm planning to check it out today and seems like only the japanese is available.
    Sorry mate, didn't ask for her name as communication was non-existent. I might be unlucky, you just have to try yours