Thread: J Manami - Cute jap girl. Super GFE

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Manami - Cute jap girl. Super GFE

After reading ARs from this forum, I decided to book her for 1 hour.. ya I know is expensive but totally worth it.. even 45mins, well worth it. I tried to book at 1pm (when she start work) but the shop said earliest 5.30pm, booked anyway.
    You need to spend longer time with her.. her smile, giggles just take your stress away instantly.

Cute charming girl. I was arriving on time but waiting in the room for almost 15mins. Got a bit pissed off .. I think must be the customer before me holding her but once I saw her.. I'm just like nevermind. She is super cute and charming.. great me and super energetic. Good sign.

So I off my clothes, hanging all my clothes at the back of the opening door, so she can put her clothes on the seat haha (know from previous review)

Got into shower she clean me off as usual and I can't help to kiss her.. she let her tongue out all the time haha.. alright maybe she like French lol.. she smiling all the time what a sweet heart.

Got the same jap mouth rinse thing haha she said yep from Japan haha with her super limited English.. very hard to strike a good English conversation but doesn't stop the chemistry between us.

She doesn't not take lead in sex so you need to guide or tell her what to do. I was kissing her from top down then I'm lying down and indicate 'your turn', then when she got to my sick, I asked her to get into 69 position.. I was started with DATY then gently fingering her.. wow oh boy.. no joke .. not just moists.. she wet and splashing (squirt a little).. then she shake and I stopped.. wow.. even got on my face a lil.. (guys..I promise I'm really gentle.. no rough.. she no complaints so all good)

Then I tell her let's sex.. she doesn't need lub as she already beyond wet. She got on top of me.. riding me like crazy.. I'm worry I will blow my load so I said I want doggy (my fav) .. after few minutes of pumping.. blow my loads.. exhausted.. I knew I couldn't go for second round.. so we just lying on the bed..

Even though I got hard again.. tried mish position.. full hard on but just cannot cum.. so I tell her we just rest and chat.. kissing non stop and chat in between.. like your gf.. I wish I can speak jap..

WIR? Hell ya! Hard to explain all the details.. you gotta try her yourself. Worth every pennies. There is no negative comments throughout the sessions.. even the room is new refurb, stylish, and warm.

Take care of her guys.. she has nose block due to the weather.

Next possible J Kyoka Ginza

Good review keep it up bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sounds like nice J girl.

Thank you angrybirdy for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 20-06-2022 at 12:39 PM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    After reading ARs from this forum, I decided to book her for 1 hour.. ya I know is expensive but totally worth it.. even 45mins, well worth it. I tried to book at 1pm (when she start work) but the shop said earliest 5.30pm, booked anyway.
    You need to spend longer time with her.. her smile, giggles just take your stress away instantly.

Cute charming girl. I was arriving on time but waiting in the room for almost 15mins. Got a bit pissed off .. I think must be the customer before me holding her but once I saw her.. I'm just like nevermind. She is super cute and charming.. great me and super energetic. Good sign.

So I off my clothes, hanging all my clothes at the back of the opening door, so she can put her clothes on the seat haha (know from previous review)

Got into shower she clean me off as usual and I can't help to kiss her.. she let her tongue out all the time haha.. alright maybe she like French lol.. she smiling all the time what a sweet heart.

Got the same jap mouth rinse thing haha she said yep from Japan haha with her super limited English.. very hard to strike a good English conversation but doesn't stop the chemistry between us.

She doesn't not take lead in sex so you need to guide or tell her what to do. I was kissing her from top down then I'm lying down and indicate 'your turn', then when she got to my sick, I asked her to get into 69 position.. I was started with DATY then gently fingering her.. wow oh boy.. no joke .. not just moists.. she wet and splashing (squirt a little).. then she shake and I stopped.. wow.. even got on my face a lil.. (guys..I promise I'm really gentle.. no rough.. she no complaints so all good)

Then I tell her let's sex.. she doesn't need lub as she already beyond wet. She got on top of me.. riding me like crazy.. I'm worry I will blow my load so I said I want doggy (my fav) .. after few minutes of pumping.. blow my loads.. exhausted.. I knew I couldn't go for second round.. so we just lying on the bed..

Even though I got hard again.. tried mish position.. full hard on but just cannot cum.. so I tell her we just rest and chat.. kissing non stop and chat in between.. like your gf.. I wish I can speak jap..

WIR? Hell ya! Hard to explain all the details.. you gotta try her yourself. Worth every pennies. There is no negative comments throughout the sessions.. even the room is new refurb, stylish, and warm.

if you follow the beef noodle bros, cant go wrong.

manami is amazing cute and nice girl. get into her before she goes back....

when she is in your arms and looking into your eyes its amazing

MANAMI is here today 22/06/22 (WED)
    1pm - 2am
    Good service and very popular! Book ahead guys!!!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Thanks for the review. Another positive for this girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post

you might want to read the latest review on Kyoko before you hand over your hard earned cash

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I miss Manami already TT