Thread: K Alice in 2022 + Ginza Club Review

K Alice in 2022 + Ginza Club Review

Don't usually do punts so close together but had an unsatisfying ML session and needed to let loose.

Have been in the mood for Koreans since N5M Ria. Photos looked good, ARs from 3 years ago (lol) were decent and she was available on short notice.

Will leave some comments about Ginza Club at the end as this was my first visit.

TL;DR: an average punt with a hot MILF who doesn't really care.

PHYSICAL: Age. Mid-30s. Photos. Her but maybe from 4 years ago. Body much the same. Face. Plastic, nose job, with a sharp chin due to recent weight loss (she complained about her chin lol). 6.5/10 MILF face if you're okay with plastic. Body. Short (153cm), curvy, gym fit. Bit of cellulite but looks good on her. Skin is soft, much softer than a lot of younger girls. Breasts. Soft enhanced C-Ds, they look great and I couldn't stop playing with them. Shaved? Yes and the stubble was pleasantly soft. Booty. Great bum for a Korean, awesome in doggy (a rung below K Jane / (current) K Blue based on their photos). Tattoos: 2, one on her belly and another on the lower back (probs a panther but I like to think of it as a cougar, which is more fitting).

SUMMARY:

Shower routine was nice. Kissing almost non-existent. Sub-par BBBJ with some tissue use. Unsure if CIM available, but it is according to the website.

Sex. Alice basically starfished in every position until round 2 missionary when I pounded her hard enough to throw out my shoulder. Once in it, she was lightly scratching my back, FOAMing a bit and her pussy tightened up.
    In both rounds, Alice's pussy was excellent in doggy: made me cum in no time during round 1, and was so tight it made my dick too sore to continue during round 2.

Some fun chit-chat during the rest. Basically told me she's a YMMV girl, depending on her mood, body condition and the guy.

Highlights:
    • Hot neat little pussy, and very yummy. One of the hottest pussies I've seen (the mound is pillowy and inviting)
    • Boobs and ass both great and she likes having them played with

WIR? No. Alice said she'd do pretty much anything if she was in the right mood but $280 is too much to take that chance again.

GINZA CLUB. This was my first time at Ginza Club (have been to Empire twice) and it's like night and day compared to Empire.

Firstly, reception was so friendly and helpful. Honestly, they just seemed happy to see me lol. Patiently fielded my questions.

Building layout is terrible. Had to walk outside from reception to reach the room (think this is just for 3 of the rooms). Would've gotten lost if not for the papasan leading me there.

The room was crap, only slightly better than a cheap brothel room. Tiny with nowhere to keep my clothes except the floor. One full-body mirror for the WL to get ready in front of, not really practical to see angles during sex.
    Pros are:
    • Shower was spacious and pretty nice - looked out of place in the room
    • Bright lighting (if that's your thing)

Some basic quality control for WLs too, as Alice said she had to lose weight recently to keep working at Ginza.

I'll definitely be back at Ginza Club.

thanks beef noodler

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for review, I have been curious about this girl. Did you do the included CIM as advertised?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is terrible. It’s a tossup between her and K Sky as the worst punts currently going at GC, KPS galore between them both. I have no idea how they have managed to last so long, I can only guess there’s some sort of K-girl quota in force. There’s been some legendary K-talent over the years at Ginza but these two ain’t it.

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Thanks for review, I have been curious about this girl. Did you do the included CIM as advertised?
    I didn't. It was late night, I was buggered and didn't get a great vibe, so didn't try.

@blueplanet Fair enough. Glad to hear she's at the bottom of the GC talent pool - only up from here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It would take a bit for her to be on par with Sky. How on earth that girl has been able to survive at GC is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    She is terrible. It’s a tossup between her and K Sky as the worst punts currently going at GC, KPS galore between them both. I have no idea how they have managed to last so long, I can only guess there’s some sort of K-girl quota in force. There’s been some legendary K-talent over the years at Ginza but these two ain’t it.

Thanks Fatstache noodle bro. interesting offer to do anything to please at the end lol