Thread: please recommend my mate a good massage in the city

Senior Member(無間使者)

please recommend my mate a good massage in the city

hi all my mate is coming down tomorrow staying in the city just for one night so looking for a good massage in the CBD please

He would like a girl that can give a good massage as well as a bit more, likes Asian, Latino or scandanvian girls. he prefers tiny girls so that would most likely limit to him to Asian lol

if anyone could recommend a good girl or shop that would be great thanks. I've only ever been to massage so that's all I know

what are the standard prices these days for 1 hour massage and de-robing

Cheers all

Diva body tone. Ask the papasan the one can do both. So in case your friend need to have "release", the shop fully license so no problem

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Diva body tone. Ask the papasan the one can do both. So in case your friend need to have "release", the shop fully license so no problem

Diva Body Tone and MAC are both in the city. Depends on what he wants.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you can't go wrong with Diva, although another great venue for Korean girls is CBD Style massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sydney baby massage is another good one with lots of young girls and quite a few are "open minded". you'll need to add their wechat though for pics and daily roster. About 10-12 ,min from townhall station

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Try 227 Broadway, it has a good selection of girls and good descriptions on the roster.