Thread: J Momo - Energetic, fun and sweet

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Momo - Energetic, fun and sweet

Haven't done an AR in a while but will get to the point for this one.

Name: Momo
    Age: 25 ish around. If she's over thirty I'd be very surprised because she would be quite youthful for thirty years.
    Looks: 7-8/10. She is the Japanese kind of cute which is endearing. Cute oval eyes and a beautiful smile. A bit of crooked teeth but it suits her and makes her endearing. Photos are fake but she's still quite pretty and met my expectations for a J girl at her price range. I'm quite young so would say this is an accurate representation on her looks.
    English: Yes but very limited.
    Personality: Quite lively and energetic. Very cute when she sings and is quite playful. Very accommodating + easy to warm up to and gave me a DFK and hug when I walked in to greet her. Will listen to all the requests listed on the website though I haven't tried rimming because it's not my thing.
    Body: 8/10. Her boobs felt heavenly when giving a titjob and watching it jiggle in front of the mirror doing standing doggy and cowgirl was hot. Felt soft to the touch and squeeze and can definitely say they are natural.
    Nationality: Japanese
    Service: 9/10. She was quite active and took the initiative without much guidance, but was still attentive to my desires and did whatever I requested. A lot of DFK + wet and sloppy BBBJ for a majority of the hour I booked her. Will also take the initiative to get your little brother back up for your 2nd and 3rd shot without rest unless asked to. Lots of eye contact and didn't feel mechanical at all with a nice and sweet GFE; as if I was seeing my lively Japanese office lady girlfriend servicing me after a long hard day at work. Lots of energy and gives an amazing cowgirl.

Would I recommend?: Yes for sure. If you want a sweet beautiful big tit girlfriend experience that accommodates to your needs and is energetic and fun, she's the girl for you. Overall score would be 8/10.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had the revisit with momo 1 hrs not enough she is wow nice punt