Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Jessie - the girl from the 5th dimension

K Jessie - the girl from the 5th dimension

Everyone taste is different...I went into seeing K Jessie fully believing that it was all 100% hype..I was wrong....Only booked her twice, she is literally girl from 5th dimension and I understand why she gets booked out like even before roster is out (what the....reception? how does that work seriously?)

Breasts: C or D's? I mean done really nicely, good nipples. She lets you go at them.
    Height: 165 - 170? Heels, hard to tell. Super long straight legs/
    Shaved: Yes, it is beautiful.
    Services offered: PSE....yes she is PSE. She does everything, from pussy slide in the shower that you could almost cum to DD whilst you are on all fours.
    Others: she is a bit quirky in the cooldown face, what she chats about etc it is like clumsy/funny/cute. Hard to describe some of her expressions. Like cute/dumb uni girl style.

WIR? I don't regret because I probably won't ever be able to book her anyway since some of you have magic powers to book a day before or something. What the heck.

Looks: Will always be subjective but for me. but she is kpop girl level in my view. I am not a fan of short hair (I honestly hate it) but she is hot AND I HATE SHORT HAIR!

Her body is the bomb...k-pop level. muscle. toned. she does yoga she told me, you can tell. strong core/abs. long ass legs. her body is better than C CoCo - probably the best body I have seen on WL to date.

Service-style: PSE. Let me tell you about my experience:

You walk in (no mouth wash) she DFK you. she is wearing long dress in heels, you start to feel that figure hugging dress. she unzips the back and the dress drops to the floor. continue DFK. Leads you into the shower where she soaps you up AND DOES THE WORLDS BEST PUSSY SLIDE GOD DAMN.....she turns around doggy style in the SHOWER and she pussy slides you doggy style, you almost gonna go raw into her, i feel her breasts is amazing in the hands, god damn cant take anymore.

move onto the bed, i sit there she just goes down on me hard. her BBBJ technique is the no.1. DT, tongue swirl, no tissues. can't hold my load, and CIM with her continue to suck. she just spits it out into the garbage bin next to us - for some reason it is hot...after that she goes and washes up as I lie on the bed thinking...this is why you guys never post a review of her...keep her to yourselves.

Round 2, I am tired and cant get it up really well. she tells me to get on all 4's and I am thinking what is going to happen? Fcking DD and wanks me off at the same time, she then lies between my legs and blows me. i was like WHAT THE HECK IS THIS....PSE style...I am face fcking her with my dick in and out now. Got my hard on and we go CG, doggy, mish and I blew it.

Summary: I always say, overhyped girls never meet your expectations. Jessie was the first one that not only met it, but exceeded it. I've never posted a review because I thought I could get more bookings but clearly not.

She is the girl from 5th dimension. Good luck booking her. I salute the MOFO who somehow gets to book before roster is out.

Hope someday you can try her.

I haven't got any chances bro, could you give me your spot if you can book her lol

bro, who has been able to book her? i'd like to know wtf is going on with her and people like Miki...how on earth can be full after roster and I am hitting F5 like a maniac.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was able to book her twice

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    She has a lot of cool tricks, but best body on a WL to date? I think you need to punt more
    Yeah, kinda agree, however it's a bit subjective. Some guys like bigger asses, bigger boobs, etc. I'm a sucker for leg to body ratio and shapely round arses, not only leg length. So I'd rate Coco's body higher than Jessie's because the latter has a longer torso and I found Coco's arse to be much more shapely. Heck even Star's body rates higher than Jessie's in my book. That's not to say Jessie's body was bad though... Still good, just not the best for me.

I reckon the best body on a WL for my criteria would be K Kiki/Lily previously from GC/5Star/42G. Tall, extremely leggy (must be at least 65:35 ratio I reckon!), round arse, perky B+ tits, smooth white skin. That was the hottest body I've had.

Quote Originally Posted by High69 View Post
    I was able to book her twice
    Same here, bro, and without too much effort. It took 2 booking attempts for the first punt, and second punt I got it on the first try.

Not sure if it helps, but to the bros that are having trouble booking girls who are always full, try to give them a range of times with an available slot instead of trying to book at an exact time. And also state how long you want to book for in the first message to them to help with finding the slot, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Same here, bro, and without too much effort. It took 2 booking attempts for the first punt, and second punt I got it on the first try.

Not sure if it helps, but to the bros that are having trouble booking girls who are always full, try to give them a range of times with an available slot instead of trying to book at an exact time. And also state how long you want to book for in the first message to them to help with finding the slot, obviously.
    So goldie yeah or nah?

I will try my luck next week to book her, if I have time lol.

Yeah, kinda agree, however it's a bit subjective. Some guys like bigger asses, bigger boobs, etc. I'm a sucker for leg to body ratio and shapely round arses, not only leg length. So I'd rate Coco's body higher than Jessie's because the latter has a longer torso and I found Coco's arse to be much more shapely. Heck even Star's body rates higher than Jessie's in my book. That's not to say Jessie's body was bad though... Still good, just not the best for me.

I reckon the best body on a WL for my criteria would be K Kiki/Lily previously from GC/5Star/42G. Tall, extremely leggy (must be at least 65:35 ratio I reckon!), round arse, perky B+ tits, smooth white skin. That was the hottest body I've had.
    Agree on comparisons vs star and coco. Why Jessie trumps it vs them for me was I recall Jessie being taller so my standing doggy was perfect. Star and coco was so long ago too but I recall Jessie’s tits being bigger. I could be wrong. On the proportions I trust your memory over mine but Jessie’s wasn’t bad, still has long legs.

Ultimately what trumps it was the service for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I have seen Kiki both when she was at 5star and Ginza. Her body was just ok not the hottest. But her service was definitely up there with the best. I found Jessie’s body way hotter IMO. Service also is one of the best

Glad you got a booking bro and thanks for the AR. I guess it's not all hype in some cases

Today 20/6/2022

I message them exactly under 30 seconds after they updated the roster. 5.16pm

Already 20 mins, and no response lol

We will see, how it goes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can never forget the time I walked in a few years ago, Jessie pulled my pants down then pushed me onto the bed... then proceeded to give me Spanish to completion... before even making it to the shower!! Hot af!

still hard

when i book, not even giving range they say "fully booked" 2 mins after lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried K Jessie after a long long long wait and for me it was not worth the hype. She was good but not as good as the punter portrayed her to be or maybe I just had to much expectations since I heard/read a lot of things about her. Plus she can’t DT.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Tried K Jessie after a long long long wait and for me it was not worth the hype. She was good but not as good as the punter portrayed her to be or maybe I just had to much expectations since I heard/read a lot of things about her. Plus she can’t DT.
    Joker, that was pretty much my take when I saw her a few months ago.

She is a sexy, quirky girl who gives you a good time and has some tricks you don't much see elsewhere, but the hype has your expectations over the top.

Not sure if she's from the 5th dimension, but her tongue seems to be from there. Extra long, puts Venom to shame!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure if she's from the 5th dimension, but her tongue seems to be from there. Extra long, puts Venom to shame!
    Never get to try her rimming yet. Saw her many years ago and never made it to the shower before she had me on the side of the bed giving her Spanish. Cum within minutes of arrival lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Never get to try her rimming yet. Saw her many years ago and never made it to the shower before she had me on the side of the bed giving her Spanish. Cum within minutes of arrival lol.
    Did she work on the counter for a bit?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedydataman View Post
    Did she work on the counter for a bit?
    Yes, she did......

seeing her today. Pray for me BOYS
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast