Thread: S Lara/M Lara - the actress

S Lara/M Lara - the actress

YMMV on this one. I have seen a lot of other reviews from those who agree she has the best WL face to those who think she is overhyped. So that is your warning before we dive in.

Firstly, Yug's photo posted here is a real representation of her:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...EW-ONLY/page64
    Formally M Lolli

Breasts: B/C's
    Height: 165?
    Shaved: Trim
    Services offered: Full service. GFE.
    Others: Never tried her english, her Chinese has this weird Taiwan accent. But she says she is Malay...hard to tell this one boys. Anyone know? I reckon she is Chinese.

WIR? Yes. Lara is my usual actually when nothing is around. I think I get better service as I am repeat customer...see below why I think repeat customer gets better treatment (service).

Looks: Will always be subjective but for me she is different to other WL. She isn't cute, she isn't pretty, she is "beautiful". Has this actress level look to her with make up done and from most angles. Some bros in ginza multithread agrees she has the best face BUT I warn, I have seen a few people say overrated face so YMMV clearly. Her face suits me, and she is probably the most beautiful face I have seen on WL. She is not cute etc type. (see above photo).

Body: Normal body, not gym fit, not skinny. I think she could do better effort here in my view. also when you meet her she wears this oversized shirt. So you may not like this here.

Service-style: GFE but here is where I think people will like her or not. My first time meeting her she was very cold. Basically you go in and you start showering, she doesn't chat. Feels like a job for her. But I have seen her multiple times now due to her beautiful face I do get a different level of service.

Her BBBJ is up there, it is fantastic GFE style, soft, small mouth takes it all in. She does not use tissues. DFK no problems.

Attitude: Again...i don't blame bros who think she is cold. First time same for me, but she does warm up. She isn't ice princess like C Coco. But she isn't those warm friendly girls either. You need to chat her up, warm her up and she will be more open.

Summary: Overall, there is a reason why she is my go to when I don't see anything new on menu. I know what I get. Good service, beautiful face. She is more GFE style, not PSE. She changed recently from M Lara to S Lara I assume she isn't getting the revisits. But it is hard when Ginza adding 4 - 5 new people almost daily. I think if she was at N5M or somewhere else she would get more business I reckon, she does deserve it.

So yes, depends on what you want. You want service, hot body maybe pass. If you want CIM to a "beautiful" face and different to the pretty/cute WL's give lara a try. Booking at least easy compared to others!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome review bud. Mate you seem to be on a punting bender. Holy shit you've seen so many girls this week lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Awesome review bud. Mate you seem to be on a punting bender. Holy shit you've seen so many girls this week lol.
    He certainly has been and across many shops in different areas too, very busy and helpful .

It’s what a beef noodle bro can do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    He just need more beef in his noodle, refresh every day ready to shot every where lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so Lara was Cara from my research.

Quote Originally Posted by georgeWBC View Post
    so Lara was Cara from my research.
    Yea. Sorry you are correct.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    YMMV on this one. I have seen a lot of other reviews from those who agree she has the best WL face to those who think she is overhyped. So that is your warning before we dive in.

Formally M Lolli

Others: Never tried her english, her Chinese has this weird Taiwan accent. But she says she is Malay...hard to tell this one boys. Anyone know? I reckon she is Chinese.

WIR? Yes. Lara is my usual actually when nothing is around. I think I get better service as I am repeat customer...see below why I think repeat customer gets better treatment (service).

Looks: Will always be subjective but for me she is different to other WL. She isn't cute, she isn't pretty, she is "beautiful". Has this actress level look to her with make up done and from most angles. Some bros in ginza multithread agrees she has the best face BUT I warn, I have seen a few people say overrated face so YMMV clearly. Her face suits me, and she is probably the most beautiful face I have seen on WL. She is not cute etc type. (see above photo).

Body: Normal body, not gym fit, not skinny. I think she could do better effort here in my view. also when you meet her she wears this oversized shirt. So you may not like this here.

Service-style: GFE but here is where I think people will like her or not. My first time meeting her she was very cold. Basically you go in and you start showering, she doesn't chat. Feels like a job for her. But I have seen her multiple times now due to her beautiful face I do get a different level of service.

Her BBBJ is up there, it is fantastic GFE style, soft, small mouth takes it all in. She does not use tissues. DFK no problems.

Attitude: Again...i don't blame bros who think she is cold. First time same for me, but she does warm up. She isn't ice princess like C Coco. But she isn't those warm friendly girls either. You need to chat her up, warm her up and she will be more open.

Summary: Overall, there is a reason why she is my go to when I don't see anything new on menu. I know what I get. Good service, beautiful face. She is more GFE style, not PSE. She changed recently from M Lara to S Lara I assume she isn't getting the revisits. But it is hard when Ginza adding 4 - 5 new people almost daily. I think if she was at N5M or somewhere else she would get more business I reckon, she does deserve it.

So yes, depends on what you want. You want service, hot body maybe pass. If you want CIM to a "beautiful" face and different to the pretty/cute WL's give lara a try. Booking at least easy compared to others!
    Taiwanese Mandarin and Malaysian/Singaporean Mandarin accents are very identical due to the Chinese population from all three countries coming originally from Southern China, especially the Fujian province. She is very likely Malaysian/Singaporean Chinese.

Malays are usually similar to Filos and not likely to be able to speak Chinese, although their English is as good as Filos as well. For some it's pretty hard to tell between a Malay and a Filo unless they've lived in either countries.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think you need excel spreadsheet to track the WL changes of names and shops . LOL!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Taiwanese Mandarin and Malaysian/Singaporean Mandarin accents are very identical due to the Chinese population from all three countries coming originally from Southern China, especially the Fujian province. She is very likely Malaysian/Singaporean Chinese.
    Seconding this. Was about to say the same thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not Malayan then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review. I saw her, get what you mean shes a memorable girl, wouldn't say anything too special about the session.
    She's great to look at, i quite like her body, tight pussy but there is a mechanical element to her service. I didnt think her bbbj was good but I've probably been ruined by c jin standard.
    The upfront coldness I reckon comes from trying to stop every guy asking for her number lol. For her future bf/husband I hope she performs better for them !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post

Formally M Lolli

Saw her this week as she's back on the 310 roster, and I can confirm this is pretty spot on. Her face is pretty, and she does her make up well to complement this.

I think OP described it perfectly by putting her on the spectrum of not an extremely warm and friendly WL, but she's not an ice princess either. I kinda came in with a neutral energy without trying to be overly congenial, and it kinda resonated well. She gave little compliments and did a decent service, but yeah it's not one of the career WL go-getter type services where you go in and feel like you're treated like a king. She just gets on with the job professionally so you can't really complain about it because she ticks the boxes, but you're not gonna get whisked away to some fantasy world where she makes you think that you're some love making casanova. No complaints from me tbh, I know what I'm going in-store for and manage my expectations accordingly.

WIR? Probably not with the amount of WLs around now, but would I recommend a punter go and see her at least once? Yes, if pretty faces are your thing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I guess there is no way around the whole 'asian only' thing, oh well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great, thanks for your intel.