Thread: Have I been cheated on?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Have I been cheated on?

Hey guys,
    Today I went for my first time experience to the massage center in Top Ryde. I was really looking forward to it and was very excited but it was all ruined for me.

Firstly, I was told that the ML is Japanese but turns out she's a Chinese and completely different from the photo.
    Next, she ask me to undress and starts the massage. Very low pressure and it was way below average.
    Then, she stops after 30 minutes and tells me that I have to take some extras and pay like $50? Or if I want to continue with the massage I'll have to do pay $30 extra? I dint understand what has happening and I left as I thought we have to pay for stuff after 30 minutes but reading some ARs on this forum, I am guessing it is not that way?
    On a whole, I paid $65 for a mediocre 30 minute massage and no stimulation at all
    Please let me know if it is the general norm to pay for stuff after 30 minutes or I have been looted.
    Thank you

Sorry to hear about the disappointing first time OP. Nevertheless, welcome to the game of punting.

What session length did you agree upon with reception when handing over the $65? $50 tip for a nude HJ is normal. Massage ladies earn next to nothing without the extras. If the ML is expecting $30 to give you time you've already paid for, that ain't right.

I recommend using the forum search to find threads about 'tips'/'tipping' and 'massage etiquette'. Search within the General Talk sub-forum. Also when you see people talking about pineapples they're talking about $50 notes.

Re: pics and ethnicity, bait and switch is common enough though poor form for the shop. Personally I wouldn't go back to the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yeah the $65 is usually just for the room and massage. but the punting game is all about hit and misses. hence this whole forum exists. Share your experience around and read what others has to offer and decide what you like or shops are good.

Banned
    From my experience $65 is the shop price. And $50 if you want to suck the nipples and play what's between the legs. And another $50 if you want to get inside her.

My spending on a punt is always $170 to get some resemblance of FS satisfaction.

However there was a ML in Burwood who wanted $50 to take her clothes off and another one in Stanmore asking for $100 to "touch" her. Walk out if it's more than what you want to pay for. Or tell Mamasan to give you another girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thats weird. But ive always wondered how it usually goes when you decide to just go for a massage and not opt for extras.

Maybe i dont like what the girl is offering or her service or attitude is bad.

Its weird cause you normally find out about those stuff after part 1, which is like 30 mins at least into 1 hr session

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Advertised price in most shop usually not include the NHJ and other extra (some shop inclusive such as 227 broadway and Baby Sydney Massage, I'm not sure with other shop). $65-$70 is normal price for one hour massage without extra,so if additional $30 was asked, it's not right. However i think the ML would not expect to do massage for 1 hour. Part 2 start halfway usually, so she will expect $50 at least.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Thats weird. But ive always wondered how it usually goes when you decide to just go for a massage and not opt for extras.

Maybe i dont like what the girl is offering or her service or attitude is bad.

Its weird cause you normally find out about those stuff after part 1, which is like 30 mins at least into 1 hr session
    if you just want a massage, better to go to a legit shop.You'll get a more professional service for the same price.

As soon as you tell an R&T ML you don't want extras, the service will drop away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just going to throw in my 2 cents here, i haven't punted around Top Ryde for a while so im not sure if its the normal prices for this particular area but in most places i go the cost of just a 30 minute massage is $35 - $45.

If they told me $65 for the 30 minutes then im expecting them nude while massaging me, a HJ at the end or even both if im lucky.
    I have a hunch that maybe the $65 is for an hour not half? The other comments here kinda have me worried that 30 minutes for $65 is the normal price...like either inflation is wild at Top Ryde or these MLs are drop dead gorgeous and young.

Anyways perhaps there was a breakdown in communication, like lets say the $65 was actually paid for a 30 minute massage with a HE, her asking for $50 more was probably her attempt to offer the HE upgrade to something like CBJ? And then in the frustration and fluster of not understanding each other nothing was done in the end because she thought you were a straight shooter or something. Just putting another possibility out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Without knowing exactly which shop the op went to it is hard to offer any effective help. I am pretty familiar with Top Ryde and it is not clear to me. My only comment is that the op needs to communicate, tell the mamasan what you want, ask for advice on tipping, and don't be scared to admit that you know nothing. The op's English in his post isn't that good so I wondered whether the shop really knew what he was looking for.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn't sound like you've necessarily been looted, just take it as a learning experience.

If it's your first time you might be better off going to a well reviewed WL or ML. If choose an WL it's even more straight-forward unless you're not looking for FS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Footslaveboy View Post
    Hey guys,
    Today I went for my first time experience to the massage center in Top Ryde. I was really looking forward to it and was very excited but it was all ruined for me.

Firstly, I was told that the ML is Japanese but turns out she's a Chinese and completely different from the photo.
    Next, she ask me to undress and starts the massage. Very low pressure and it was way below average.
    Then, she stops after 30 minutes and tells me that I have to take some extras and pay like $50? Or if I want to continue with the massage I'll have to do pay $30 extra? I dint understand what has happening and I left as I thought we have to pay for stuff after 30 minutes but reading some ARs on this forum, I am guessing it is not that way?
    On a whole, I paid $65 for a mediocre 30 minute massage and no stimulation at all
    Please let me know if it is the general norm to pay for stuff after 30 minutes or I have been looted.
    Thank you
    $65 should have been for 1 hour massage but most MLs will do massage for half the session and the rest will be for extras if you are interested. Some MLs will ask if you have been to the shop. Never say first time because they may overcharge you. Some MLs will expect $50 if she gets naked and does NHJ for you. Most guys will take up this offer. Some MLs will go further and offer CBJ ($50), B2B ($30) or FS ($100 includes BJ). The ML asked an extra $30 just to continue massage. This was not right. You should have got up and requested to speak to the boss.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m Gweilo but I speak Canto, Japanese and Korean and can pick accents a mile off. Amazed how often some establishments try to say a girl is Jap or Korean (done on looks), but they are not. I simply start talking in the claimed language and quickly find out, usually, that they are Chinese

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buckjoe23 View Post
    I’m Gweilo but I speak Canto, Japanese and Korean and can pick accents a mile off. Amazed how often some establishments try to say a girl is Jap or Korean (done on looks), but they are not. I simply start talking in the claimed language and quickly find out, usually, that they are Chinese
    The classic one is they say they are Japanese and then you say something in Japanese then they make an excuse that they can't speak Japanese because they are half Chinese and half Japanese but lived with Chinese parent in China.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In my experience, if you pay for a 45min session at the start, around the 30min mark you'll be asked for extras/HJ. Typically $50 for a nude HJ. So everything happens within the initial agreed time.
    Ofcourse the amount may vary. Back at DOS Massage, a girl tried to ask for $50 for topless boob rub (no pop), and another $50 for HE. I'm not sure what her logic was, or how she would get someone to not pop a load. I knew she was trying to rip me, so opted for just the boob rub. The shocked look on her face! As she got into the boob rub, she had a whine and tried to haggle the price for a HE. I talked her down to to an extra $20 only because she had had nice tits.