Thread: New Thai girl Nancy (Anitta no show)

Junior Member(有D料到)

New Thai girl Nancy (Anitta no show)

First of all I want to just vent my frustration/lack of communication from Diva, I booked Anitta last night for this today 11am on wechat. Plenty of time for them to tell me she wasn’t coming in today (she messaged them before 8am to say she wasn’t coming in). it wasn’t until I messaged them at 10:30am on my way into the city did they inform me 15 mins before my booking that she wasn’t coming in. No shows are part of the game, I get it. That sort of stuff is out of managements control I’m more just frustrated at the lack of communication or care Diva showed in notifying me and helping find a solution when I got there. I was very keen to try Anitta after all the reviews on here… Maybe I’m expecting too much? Anyway, enough about that onto the review

Person's Name : Nancy
    Establishment : Diva Body Tone
    Date of Visit : 20 June 2022
    Photo Genuine: N/A on website (new girl)
    Rates : $160 30 mins
    Size/shape Size 6, D cups (enhanced). Nice and curvy with tattoos
    Pussy: fully shaved
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, FS

Review:
    After getting over the disappointment of not getting to see Anitta on my day off Nancy was the only girl available and I went with her. Friendly girl with a good curvy body, English is very good (been here 4 years). It was her first day at Diva, she said she only usually works massage parlours not FS but she was happy to follow my lead. As with most massage girls nipple play and hand job were great, bbbj was also very good, I don’t know how to describe it but her suction and tongue work just felt amazing. DATY and 69 were off the cards but that’s ok I only had 30 mins anyway.

Onto the main event, we started in mish, not being a FS worker was believable she was and tight, and I’m by no means big. Started off nice and slow and with some LFK. Flipped her over for some doggie which was the highlight of the event (besides the BBBJ) she has a nice round ass and thin waist the view was amazing doing her from behind. I didn’t last long and blew my load.

We lay there for a bit chatting and had time for a quick massage and a bit more amazing BBBJ before time was up. Overall was a great session considering how it started. I usually prefer skinnier girls with real boobs but was glad I got to try her. Would I see her again? Yes. Hopefully she continues to work there, I don’t think she realised Diva was now a FS shop as she said she usually only works massage parlours. She said she also works at north Strathfield and ryde massage.

Shop Owner
    Sorry for our not in time communication. Thanks for your review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Banned
    Any photo of Nancy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Any photo of Nancy?
    Unfortunately not, it was her first day try out. She said she also works at North Strathfield and Ryde Massage but they don't see to have photos on their websites either

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any idea what name she uses at the other shops?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    Unfortunately not, it was her first day try out. She said she also works at North Strathfield and Ryde Massage but they don't see to have photos on their websites either
    It's not difficult for the shop to take the girl's photo on her first day and to upload it if she consents.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It's not difficult for the shop to take the girl's photo on her first day and to upload it if she consents.
    Agree.... I'm just assuming as to why they don't have her pic up.

she said she uses the same name at the other shops. had a look around this is here i recognize the tatts
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...0yo-160cm-Thai