Thread: Gorgeous J Mai - very much GFE over PSE

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gorgeous J Mai - very much GFE over PSE

I booked J Mai on a whim as I love the J and K girls at Ginza Empire as they usually never disappoint. However, before I arrived I made the mistake reading some reviews on Mai, which didn't paint the best picture....

How wrong they were. This girl is gorgeous - beautiful smile, lovely body and heaps of presence. Very much a girl next door type - engaging and funny - but a girl you'd want to spend a month with, not a weekend with.

To specifics for the punters, she's got beautiful A/B titties with high nipples, round arse and not an ounce of fat. Light DFK ensued, followed by HJ, nice gentle BBBJ, 69 then down to business smashing her in doggie style. She has the loveliest smooth pussy and date. Once I made the mental shift that this is a GFE rather than a PSE - I enjoyed it thoroughly.

She's not highly experienced, so not every punters cup of tea, but one you enjoy for the package, not just the experience. Outside of the shop you'd try and pick her up. Be prepared and treat her well, fellas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the bad reviews was of another Mai who was on the roster for a few days.

I saw this Mai last year. She is very friendly and great legs with a nice ass. Not what you'd really expect. Bit of a poor performance from me when I saw her so haven't gone back. But looks, friendliness and service was all great.

Her hj was really good, very teasing during the dfk build up

Banned
    Thanks for the reviews of J Mai. Her pics are nice. Seen her on the roster a few days a week so might roll the dice. I’ve booked Liz tomorrow for an hour so won’t be able to sleep tonight because of the excitement

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve had great times with Mai.

Her bj is pretty average but she loves a hard fuck and her pse side comes out once she gets into it.