Hello again. The new Ginza shop open and I really want to try it out.
I try the blonde Aussie girl Violet. She was very pretty and sexy and the punt was pretty good. Then I go for dinner and have a few drinks and play pokies and win some money and feel horny again and go back again. I feel like something different again and so pick the tall black girl Jamaica Kiss and she was pretty good too.
Here is my AR of both girls. I hope its helpful for you.

Violet
Age: Website says 20. I agree she is young but I think 21 or 22.
Nationality: Aussie
Height: 165 cm
Boobs: B cups
Body: Slim. Very pale white skin.
Face: Very pretty. Like young blonde Aussie girl on Coogee Beach.
DFK: Yes
DATY: Yes
BBBJ: Pretty good
Sex: Very good.
Comments: Violet is nice friendly Aussie girl. Feeling is different to Asian girl I am used to but she is still very GFE. I like how she switch from nice girl when we first meet to bad girl when we do sex and then back to nice girl again after sex. She like to talk after sex.

Kiss
Age: Website say 18. She is young for sure. I think 19 or 20.
Nationality: Aussie girl from Africa or Jamaica background. I think born in Australia or come to Australia when very young.
Height: OMG! So tall! 185 cm? Much taller than me. *edit Jesse say 175 cm. OK but looks 180+ cm to me. LOL!*
Body: Very slim and fit like a tall super model or long jumper or high jumper in Olympic Games.
Face: Pretty. If you don't like black girls up to you but I think she is pretty.
Boobs: B cups
Legs: Legs so long like a super model.
DFK: LFK only
DATY: Yes. Taste nice. African pussy taste the same as Asian and Aussie pussy to me, I think pussy is pussy. Same same.
BBBJ: Pretty good.
Sex: She is so tall so sex with her very different than other girls but I love it! Her arms and legs are everywhere all over me..
Comments: Kiss is very relaxed personality like a Aussie girl. Kiss is very different feeling for me but I like it. Usually I see Asian girls or sometimes Aussie girls so this is new. It’s like a dream for me. Sex with a very tall black super model. She still inexperienced and skills just normal and not a service queen like Asian girl but OMG 185 cm black girl all for me I feel like it’s a dream.