Thread: Another day Another Disappointment J Miyuki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Another day Another Disappointment J Miyuki

Another day another disappointment
    Advertisement as j Miyuki
    Doubt she is not 100% Japanese correct me if any bro has seen her recently she might live in Japan a long time and when I'm pounding heard some Korean words while moaning,

From the beginning, nothing was right booked her cause the photos are wow sexy and hot $300/hrs went to the room when she entered my expectations and excitement just went downhill
    1 photo did not match her, heavenly touch, photoshop did not even 50% of her. heads up if they are using the real flow soft wear to edit the photos but non-one punters are stupid once see her

2 oversized, not even curvy or cubby, Hugging belly, one safe top to bottom,

3 down there big bush not shaved or trimmed

4 dfk put me down as I don't want it the reason she is a smoker, the smell doesn't even help after using the mouth wash

I do not want to go into details there are a few more things that will keep upsetting

Of a sudden, feel like go down and cmon Papasan it's not really as you told me while I'm booking but I just keep calm and decided to go only dogy and out from there not staying for a hrs.

I didn't get hard and went into a soft mood and she give me a hand job and tried again dogy
    The only pros of her were she was friendly and she can chat all night but I'm not here for that.
    So I would say well-wasted money on the night lol
    I would have done line up before booking as I walk out unhappy man
    Any bros are looking to book her cause of the photos naaaaahhh,
    the wrong decision

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Feeling sorry that i didn't have time to post my review. I saw this girl last Friday. She should be Japanese as she spoke some Japanese during our conversation. But she is not that kind of typical Japanese though. Anyway, i was so disappointed as you. If i wasn't shower already, i might just leave. Her attitude was good, but she was totally different person compare with the photo we can see from Diva. TOO MUCH PHOTOSHOP!!! It was my first time visited Diva and might be the last time. Paying $300, i can surely have a better Japanese girl in Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear bro, but I am personally into such type of girls if the service is good and I get GFE experience. Which venue can I check her out?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sysad85 View Post
    Sorry to hear bro, but I personally into kinda into such type of girls if the service is good and I get GFE experience. Which venue can I check her out?

Diva Body Tone is the venue.

Sorry to hear this girl was a disappointment. This shop tends to have good service girls.

Even though you booked the girl did you ask to see the girl before handing over your $300? I don't want to criticise this shop but I'm seeing many shops urging customers to book upfront based on profiles and photos that dont match. This is surely misleading. A customer should have the right to cancel a booking if the girl is not what was described or her photos are different.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she ok with DATY and 69?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sysad85 View Post
    Is she ok with DATY and 69?
    I don’t think you will have any chance to visit her as Mamasan told me those 2 Japanese girls are returning Japan this week.
    Call to avoid disappointment
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    I don’t think you will have any chance to visit her as Mamasan told me those 2 Japanese girls are returning Japan this week.
    Oh, thank you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Got her today, on her last day and as expected, exactly what I wanted. Happy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Diva Body Tone is the venue.

Sorry to hear this girl was a disappointment. This shop tends to have good service girls.

Even though you booked the girl did you ask to see the girl before handing over your $300? I don't want to criticise this shop but I'm seeing many shops urging customers to book upfront based on profiles and photos that dont match. This is surely misleading. A customer should have the right to cancel a booking if the girl is not what was described or her photos are different.
    As they confirmed photos of her
    without seeing paid
    yeah you are right I would have a walk away cause of the misleading
    Even tho if I cancelled after seeing her in the room they will take some money since then I haven't gone there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yup, Diva's website photoshopping efforts are so bad T Michelle and T Fiona are the same girl ! Same hair, same body, same clothes, even same shoes. Lost my interest.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks - I was considering this on Friday but instead I chose CBD style massage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Yup, Diva's website photoshopping efforts are so bad T Michelle and T Fiona are the same girl ! Same hair, same body, same clothes, even same shoes. Lost my interest.
    Oh really? Both girls were different. Michelle is very slim and Fiona is small but bustier.

Who said Miyuki had left? It appears she has returned if the same girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Popped into Diva the other day based on delicious looking japanese girl pics on the roster . Boy oh boy you are right guys the photoshoppers are geniuses!!! Cute looking "teeners " look like washed up MILFs . I walked .. fast .. hopefully the shop gets the point soon..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    Popped into Diva the other day based on delicious looking japanese girl pics on the roster . Boy oh boy you are right guys the photoshoppers are geniuses!!! Cute looking "teeners " look like washed up MILFs . I walked .. fast .. hopefully the shop gets the point soon..
    Who did you see bro?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo981234 View Post
    Who did you see bro?
    I saw no one that looked like any of the girls profile pics .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    Good move, always gotta be prepared to bail out …

Banned
    Line ups are definitely the way to go
    You can’t photoshop a real live human