Thread: J LISA: a THICC and CHUNKY TEENAGER with a great PUSSY SLIDE and SPANISH.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J LISA: a THICC and CHUNKY TEENAGER with a great PUSSY SLIDE and SPANISH.

I was thinking of dropping in to the new Ginza shop on their opening day anyway, and then the fact that a new 19yo Japanese girl was starting was all the motivation I needed to get there.
    So Ginza World Lounge is the previous 278 Ginza Club shop. The shop looks pretty much the same so I don't think they have done any major refurbishments to it. It’s now managed by Jesse who many of us know from other Ginza shops and many other shops before that. He has built a reputation for being efficient and recruiting good quality girls and maintaining good quality control. My understanding is that he has total independence in the way he runs the shop and he will be on the Reception Desk for all the hours the shop is open at least for the first few months anyway. Saki, who regulars will know from other Ginza shops, was on the desk with him which was a bonus because she is always very friendly and helpful ... and she’s cute too
    Anyway enough about the shop lets move on to the girl …

LOOKS and BODY
    Lisa is from Japan and is very young.
    The website says she is only 19yo and that may well be true. I estimated her age at 19 to 22yo.
    Now let’s get this straight right from the start. Lisa is a big girl!
    If you after a petite or skinny girl you can stop reading now and move on to another AR.
    Lisa is 172cm which is tall for a J girl and she has a solid chunky build.
    I think it’s just in her DNA because we chatted and she has a very healthy diet and lifestyle and does lots of sport but she is just big. Fit and healthy but big.
    There is so sag or droop in her body I guess because of her very young age. That's what makes me believe she is only 19yo. It’s all all firm and solid and she has got some great curves.
    C to almost D cup boobs with zero sag or droop. They are so firm and great to suck and squeeze. And she gives an awesome Spanish.
    Huge arse but again zero sag. It’s firm and round and fantastic to grab and pound in doggy.
    Her face is the typical cute round face Japanese girl next door. Innocent look with a sweet smile.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived from Japan that same day and started at Ginza.
    Definitely experienced in Japanese soaplands based on her awesome BBBJ, pussy slide and Spanish.
    Really sweet GFE girl but she is a pro and knows what she is doing and can take charge and pleasure you to death if that’s what you like.

DFK and DATY
    Nice sensual kissing, Started with lip kissing, then LFK and then some DFK.
    The slow build up was sexy and felt more genuine to when a girl DFKs you as soon as you walk in the door.
    Fully shaved pussy and gets wet quickly and really enjoyed the DATY a lot.
    Maybe she wasn’t expecting it but she responded with lots of enthusiasm.

PUSSYSLIDE and SPANISH
    Wow! and Wow!
    This was probably the highlight of the session.
    This girl has definitely worked in soaplands and knows what she is doing.
    Fantastic pussyslide. How I didn’t go inside her is a miracle of engineering.
    The Spanish between her big firm teenage tits was sensational.

BBBJ
    Again a very talented girl and knows how to pleasure a dick.
    Perfect slow build up and then a top class BBBJ.
    Lots of suction and alternating between slow and sensual and machine gun action.

FUCKING
    Don’t let anyone ever try to tell you a big girl can’t be tight.
    Lisa is as tight as most tiny girls I have fucked. But wow! she can take a good pounding.
    Like I said she is big, but she is fit and her cowgirl is amazing. Grabbing on to her big butt and she rode and sucking her big tits was fantastic.
    Doggy was also a highlight pounding her big round firm arse.

OVERALL
    I will say it again. Lisa is a big girl!
    If that’s a deal breaker for you then that’s cool, move along. I am sure Jesse can suggest a petite girl for you.
    But if you are OK with bigger girls or you are adventurous and curious enough to give something different a try then definitely give Lisa a go.
    She is young and cute and her body is firm with plenty of curves.
    She is very talented for a young girl and her BBBJ, pussyslide and Spanish are amazing.
    I have a theory that bigger girls try harder to please. They appreciate you picked them for a start, and they know they can’t rely on their petite little body to win you over so they make up for it with great service and pleasuring the fuck out of you.
    Lisa confirms that theory.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Umm, ho hum.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Glad you liked it, that performance sounds great. Big girls don't do it for me though, I'm much more in favour of skinny petite women.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice to see a good report on a 'normal 'girl. 172 is tall for a Japanese but hardly exceptional. 5'7' and a half in real terms. Anything in the 135-145 pounds would be average 10-12. I find the usual preference for very young small girls a bit creepy at times - but to each their own. Rooter is dead right about tightness; I used to see a Jamaican ML in London who despite being 6'+ and about 160 pounds was tight as a drum.

Good AR, hope she does well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I find the usual preference for very young small girls a bit creepy at times - but to each their own.
    I like skinny milfs and skinny tall girls too

Quote Originally Posted by micoh123 View Post
    Glad you liked it, that performance sounds great. Big girls don't do it for me though, I'm much more in favour of skinny petite women.
    That’s cool bro.
    We all have our own preferences and tastes.
    Some guys prefer bigger girls, some like variety of shapes and sizes, and some will only see slim or petite girls.
    That’s why I made it clear she is a bigger girl.
    Then punters can make their own choices.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That’s cool bro.
    We all have our own preferences and tastes.
    Some guys prefer bigger girls, some like variety of shapes and sizes, and some will only see slim or petite girls.
    That’s why I made it clear she is a bigger girl.
    Then punters can make their own choices.
    Indeed! Theres room for all sorts

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always looking for good pussy slides. Have a few on my list I need to hit. And now another.

Almost never get pussy slide lol, what is the secret?

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Almost never get pussy slide lol, what is the secret?
    Most girls don’t do it bro.
    Some do it but not very well.
    Lisa does a really good one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR, Rooter. Variety is the spice of life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice detailed AR rooter