Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Penny's 77 Newtown

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Ok thanks that's all I needed to know. There's no point in debating. I mean as you said he could sue for defamation but I'd highly doubt he'll do it and make it more of a public spectacle.

If he felt genuinely wronged then go to court and let the legal system decide. No amount of debating here is going to do anything.
    Agreed. We have all had disagreements with shops in the past and Penny’s is the only shop I know of that has publicly outed a punter. Who’s to say it wont happen to you or me. And no doubt using Backdraft69’s analogy, if you’re not a cunt, you’ll likely be ok. It’s just an added risk to take as a punter. The point is if you do decide to visit Penny’s, be aware that Penny’s does publicly out its’ clientele.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

They are nice ladies and Management

Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Penny’s has been posting on WeChat regarding a punter they had some sort of issue with and have posted his name and photos, in what appears to be an attempt to publicly name and shame him. In an industry that is all about discretion, it makes me very wary to visit this shop.

Photos of WL Leila look good but based on the negative comments above and publicly outing a punter I don’t know that it is worth the risk?
    I am a regular customer there. Leila is amazing. Trust me. Dude. She is gorgeous.. I don't know what happened on WeChat, but all girls and receptionists are nice. Don't worry. Give them 5/5 stars 👍🏻👍🏻.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

WeChat

Quote Originally Posted by cman01 View Post
    What is their WeChat?
    WeChat ID : Pennys77NT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarojo View Post
    I am a regular customer there. Leila is amazing. Trust me. Dude. She is gorgeous.. I don't know what happened on WeChat, but all girls and receptionists are nice. Don't worry. Give them 5/5 stars 👍🏻👍🏻.
    Rorojo - is it not strange that you have only just joined the forum and this is your first post?

Happy to give you the benefit of the doubt but it does come across that that you are some sort of attempted “undercover” self marketing by Pennys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Meng - unlike imperialist or communist countries, in Australia we go by innocent until proven guilty.

The named punter probably has good cause for a serious defamation case here.
    I have to agree, that's what we do here mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarojo View Post
    She looks hot. Does she offer dfk amd fs?

Agree. Leila is ultra hot!!!
    Her body is like out of Marvel comic book!
    I shot real quick with the hot babe.

On the other note about those newbies punters always think ALL Thai girls must be lady boy when fail to impressed. Please go try some real lady boys.
    There is hot one from Rosevile Rose.

You never try, never know
    -----------------
    There is only one Dick神

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I am a new customer.

Rorojo - is it not strange that you have only just joined the forum and this is your first post?

Happy to give you the benefit of the doubt but it does come across that that you are some sort of attempted “undercover” self marketing by Pennys.
    Hey mate.. Yes i am a new with aus99. Because i just came to Australia Few years ago. Dont doubt me. I am a real client.
    Don't tell me that you are that Didi driver LOL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Why you are thinking i am marketing by Penny

I post once today. But i am not sure if it was posted. So i post again. Hey MAX69HARD. I am new in Australia. Just came Few years ago.I dont know about Aus99 before. Just joined not long ago. It was my first post before. It doesn't mean i am marketing for Penny. I see all reviews on aus99. It looks you don't like Penny or had bad experience over there. Right now i doubt you are the person who was posted on WeChat. DiDi driver. Your comments look like prejudice.
    I just posted a good review for Penny. You doubt me straight away. Why they can't have good reviews. Am i Right? ALL GUYS HERE.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Penny’s has been posting on WeChat regarding a punter they had some sort of issue with and have posted his name and photos, in what appears to be an attempt to publicly name and shame him. In an industry that is all about discretion, it makes me very wary to visit this shop.

Photos of WL Leila look good but based on the negative comments above and publicly outing a punter I don’t know that it is worth the risk?
    You are the first person who comment that Penny post his name and photos on WeChat. And all your comments at below. It looks like you don't like them. Haha. If It doesn't relate to me. I won't post at here. Not interesting topic at all. We are all talking about girls. Good or bad. To be honest. I had at least 10times good experience with them. 100% 100% 100%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12