Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penny's 77 Newtown

Senior Member(無間使者)

Penny's 77 Newtown

Hello all,

Has any been to Pennys in Newtown recently? Some of the girls look sexy as hell.

I was planning to visit them, but thought I'd ask to see if anyone can put some input in.

TIA

Banned
    Two Thai girls who appear to be friends are gorgeous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still no reports?

I might head in this week to try out the new Filipino girl.

Will report back

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Misty's across the road looks like it has closed down.
    Walked past there twice in the last two weeks and both times shutters down and no sign of life.
    Maybe I just walked passed at the wrong time?

Banned
    Pennys has been around for years
    Changing hands often
    It has never really reached its full potential
    The current roster is a little hit and miss
    Really good girls don’t stay too long
    The last few years have seen restaurant traffic in the are skyrocket
    This has made the entry and exit of the place not very discrete
    It does a reasonable business
    Still lacks any signature girls
    A little exy for what is offered
    Gave it a run a little while ago
    In need of a make over

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't been there in a couple of years. Had some great experiences there previously with Thai talent.

The entrance is very busy so its not a discrete experience. I am tempted to try their earlybird special.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brave man to run the gauntlet of that entrance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with the other posters

That entrance makes it a solid no for me

Right next to a busy restaurant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Two Thai girls who appear to be friends are gorgeous
    They are sisters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a post here that said they were transgender , along with an picture with tag #transgender

Senior Member(無間使者)
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2464771

Page 2 , comment number #34 , not sure if photoshopped or fake photo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Penny’s has been posting on WeChat regarding a punter they had some sort of issue with and have posted his name and photos, in what appears to be an attempt to publicly name and shame him. In an industry that is all about discretion, it makes me very wary to visit this shop.

Photos of WL Leila look good but based on the negative comments above and publicly outing a punter I don’t know that it is worth the risk?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Penny’s has been posting on WeChat regarding a punter they had some sort of issue with and have posted his name and photos, in what appears to be an attempt to publicly name and shame him. In an industry that is all about discretion, it makes me very wary to visit this shop.

Photos of WL Leila look good but based on the negative comments above and publicly outing a punter I don’t know that it is worth the risk?
    Well that depends. What is the punters crime? If they refused to pay or abused the girl then absolutely they should be named and shamed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is their WeChat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Well that depends. What is the punters crime? If they refused to pay or abused the girl then absolutely they should be named and shamed.
    Meng - unlike imperialist or communist countries, in Australia we go by innocent until proven guilty.

The named punter probably has good cause for a serious defamation case here.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Meng - unlike imperialist or communist countries, in Australia we go by innocent until proven guilty.

The named punter probably has good cause for a serious defamation case here.
    You should reach out to the bloke and tell him to sue them then. Seems to be a lot of bark and no bite. You sure it's not you they're naming and shaming? You seem to be heavily triggered by it.

Again what is penny accusing the bloke of? I don't have their WeChat but obviously they would of said something on why that person is being named and shamed. Could you please let me know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You should reach out to the bloke and tell him to sue them then. Seems to be a lot of bark and no bite. You sure it's not you they're naming and shaming? You seem to be heavily triggered by it.

Again what is penny accusing the bloke of? I don't have their WeChat but obviously they would have said something on why that person is being named and shamed. Could you please let me know.
    Hi Meng

Your message comes across as a little aggressive, hopefully that’s not your intention.

Happy to debate whether the accused disrespectful punter is worthy of being publicly shamed.

Penny’s is accusing the punter of asking for additional services and threatening to complain, give a bad review and asking for a refund.

I think it is poor form of Penny’s to publicly shame and sends a bad message to clientele.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Meng

Your message comes across as a little aggressive, hopefully that’s not your intention.

Happy to debate whether the accused disrespectful punter is worthy of being publicly shamed.

Penny’s is accusing the punter of asking for additional services and threatening to complain, give a bad review and asking for a refund.

I think it is poor form of Penny’s to publicly shame and sends a bad message to clientele.
    He's a cunt of a customer, who has been reported to the police.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Apparently he is a Didi driver. They have a photo from his DiDi profile and photo from the shop’s security camera.
    Must be serious.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hi Meng

Ok thanks that's all I needed to know. There's no point in debating. I mean as you said he could sue for defamation but I'd highly doubt he'll do it and make it more of a public spectacle.

If he felt genuinely wronged then go to court and let the legal system decide. No amount of debating here is going to do anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast